Fatality FIGHT! Battle #76

Who has the best beat?

• Armani

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Pappas Beats

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted pappas! just kinda liked a bit more what he was trying to do with it. tho i was tempted to vote arvins weird sound
I knew you did after I read your first reply. so basically one beat was better but the other one was more random, eh?

hmmmm interesting very interesting indeed, deja vu I'd say?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
I knew you did after I read your first reply. so basically one beat was better but the other one was more random, eh?

hmmmm interesting very interesting indeed, deja vu I'd say?

Hahaha nah it's different! Firstly because my beat was ultra incredible. Bassline hook was god-tier
:smart:

Your beat here wasn't prime arvin ... but i do hope i get to screw you in a beat this by switching a vote :woot::wtf:

Hahaha nah it's different! Firstly because my beat was ultra incredible. Bassline hook was god-tier
:smart:

Your beat here wasn't prime arvin ... but i do hope i get to screw you in a beat this by switching a vote :woot::wtf:
Prime arvin is dead or somethin... this is officially-in-deep-stinky-shit Arvin.

Seriously it's been like 22 days since my last good beat.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
Prime arvin is dead or somethin... this is officially-in-deep-stinky-shit Arvin.

Seriously it's been like 22 days since my last good beat.

My bredda. Young Iran Keys. You got talent. You'll be back at it soon. You just being a bit busy+lazy right now.

Knowing your stuff, I could give you your battle slaying formula. But I don't wanna do that just yet :woot:

You young, you got timeee.