Fight me if you're bored

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Like, I'm not trying to be a dick.

But what happened to going after girls rather than sitting in front of a computer playing video games.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather hang out at a bar (or if you're not old enough, mall... whatever) and try to get girls.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

But what happened to going after girls rather than sitting in front of a computer playing video games.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather hang out at a bar (or if you're not old enough, mall... whatever) and try to get girls.

He could already have a girl which would make sense to just play video games lol. OR maybe Boston is having a girl shortage and people have to cut back on them....

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
He could already have a girl which would make sense to just play video games lol.

So why isn't he doing stuff with her?

Or, why doesn't he get a second/third/fourth girlfriend?

Women are starved for attention, the more you back off - the more they look for "excitement" with other guys, and then blame you for it when you find out.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
So why isn't he doing stuff with her?

Or, why doesn't he get a second/third/fourth girlfriend?

Women are starved for attention, the more you back off - the more they look for "excitement" with other guys, and then blame you for it when you find out.

LOL Preach it hommie.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13

I work at the bars & clubs every weekend so I get plenty of women so ..... this is my escape from reality lol. Aint nothing wrong with video games. And besides, you only get 3 fights per day so that leaves me doing other things ya dig??? Maybe you should go out and find girls for yourself instead of wasting your time commenting on this post..... Yea I thought so

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ever notice Relic has to atleast get 1 post in every single thread???...hmm...ill conspiracy...hahaha. No wonder why he almost has 10,000 posts, which is even more then the actual creator of this site.

Jealous...

I just stare at this monitor all day , this is my only connection to hiphop during work hours.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Not making excuses for anyone, but......

Some people are homebodies....Not everyone likes to go out carousing around town trying to get laid....or even going to the bar...I know a few people like that....it's all a matter of personal preference...

Also...some people may not have the $$$ to be going out...especially in some areas where the prices are crazy...

For example...I live outside Orlando...and if I just hit up a local bar..I'm dropping a decent amount of money just to have a few drinks...I have my money concentrated on other things right now and sacrificed that for bigger things...the slores will always be there....lol.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Not making excuses for anyone, but......

Some people are homebodies....Not everyone likes to go out carousing around town trying to get laid....or even going to the bar...I know a few people like that....it's all a matter of personal preference...

Also...some people may not have the $$$ to be going out...especially in some areas where the prices are crazy...

For example...I live outside Orlando...and if I just hit up a local bar..I'm dropping a decent amount of money just to have a few drinks...I have my money concentrated on other things right now and sacrificed that for bigger things...the slores will always be there....lol.

You're missing the point. Chumps think it's just about money and they feel they have to qualify themselves through money, possessions, etc.

The rich doctor's wife still fucks the poor pool boy though. Why?

Girls want "excitement" and cats to be "interesting." They want an excuse to do shit without being responsible (the serendipity argument.) It might be a swagger thing or just interpersonal skills - but even the wealthiest women like an INTERESTING GUY to spend time with more than a guy with MONEY.

The money guy is the chump she uses to borrow money so she can meet up with the interesting guy.

If you have both, then it's doubly awesome. But don't make excuses for yourself. When I was younger and had zero cash I would take girls on "picnics" n' shit. You just have to be INTERESTING and FUN to hang out with.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
I work at the bars & clubs every weekend so I get plenty of women so ..... this is my escape from reality lol. Aint nothing wrong with video games. And besides, you only get 3 fights per day so that leaves me doing other things ya dig??? Maybe you should go out and find girls for yourself instead of wasting your time commenting on this post..... Yea I thought so

I'll blame that post on the line of blow you just did.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
reeve%20high%20horse.jpg

members online