Fighting Demo......HILARIOUS!!!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
ROFLMAO! Okay, the guy with the Numchuks....HAHAHA! You have to see this.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
"I hope you like pain!" People people people.. stop kidding yourself..... only us asians know karate

Hehehe. Don't hurt us, Rich. LMAO! Kung-Fu rules anyway! Shao-Lin, baby!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
hahahahahaha Nearly wet myself!

The guy with the apple was pretty funny; didn't even get above his own waist.

Are they taking the piss or what? Why film yourself looking that bad?

Edit: I just noticed they were auditions, fucking hilarious.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
lol ive seeen tht ages ago, i think its set up, coz they all from the same thing, and they wouldnt make sumthing like tht and put it up if they were REALLY being serious. the backflip nunchuck one never gets less funny. crease up erry time i see tht

i used to do a martial atr very similar to this, was best most effective one in my opinion. and actually works. u dont understand the pain factor of it, wen u getting the moves demo'd on u ur getting like this painful shit happening in ur joints and/or pressure points while u getting beat up and shit. its so great! fuck up people rawly, cripple them and shit. all bout tht

it cant be done in competition coz its too lethal but i see this competition of it somewhere, i try find the link, dude getting kneed in face and dropped on head and shit! was dope ha

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
This clip was classic.

Time wrote a whole article about this and 9 other clips that ruined peoples lives. It was a great article about unwanted fame. This was the number one clip. This guys life pretty much fell apart once this blew up.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol wow i been doin kung fu for about 6 months and that made me feel that i can fuckin star in one of these movies lol...the best one wuz that nigga wit afro that fucked his head up with that backflip and got up still tryin to use his nunchuk lol yo that shyt never gets old

members online