FINALLY somebody lays it out!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Stern? You're gonna lock me out dude?

Dude, 2good...I've been vibing on the behold a pale horse/ silent wepons for quiet wars thoght process forever dude...Im allergic to programing and propaganda just like you...but the social controlers dont have a lot to do with if luda should call out names in a faily obvious diss after he's already publicly discussed the issue.

Dude, 2good...I've been vibing on the behold a pale horse/ silent wepons for quiet wars thoght process forever dude...Im allergic to programing and propaganda just like you...but the social controlers dont have a lot to do with if luda should call out names in a faily obvious diss after he's already publicly discussed the issue.

But I wasnt answering the OP, I was replying to the post I quoted. Okay I took the thread off topic my bad, but I wanted to address what was aimed at dox. And what with the thread title I thought Id lay it all out myself.
Also I think ex was joking.... the part where he said "oh wait I cant anymore" gave that away.
And another thing even us oldskool heads are as much victims of the social programming and manipulation of the music as the younger heads of today. Only in our day it was more subliminal, today it is blatantly in your face.
As for Ludacris, I havent cared much for him since he went to South Africa for world aids day and performs "Pimpin All Over the World" I mean how fucking disrespectful is that?

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You ever see the stuff about the CFR and the beatles? Its been going on since before hip hop...shit cowboys and indians, bacon and eggs...pretty much an invention of betrand russell.

You ever see the stuff about the CFR and the beatles? Its been going on since before hip hop...shit cowboys and indians, bacon and eggs...pretty much an invention of betrand russell.

Hell yes I know long before hip hop, I forgot to mention Country music on that list. I think it started in the late 50's although Im not entirely sure. I havent seen any links between the CFR and The Beatles though. I just know that through the links to Aleister Crowley that the Beatles are very much involved in the making the music biz such a powerful tool for social control for dark or "satanic" ends. A lot of the information I post is from memory, as I really cant be going back to sources to get the facts 100% spot on, that would take forever, and typing my long arsed posts take long enough as it is, lol. But most of it is pretty damn accurate I have a pretty good memory for all this shit, even though I was a hardcore stoner for many many years.
They told me that smoking cigarettes stunts your growth.....
I started smoking when I was 8, Im 6'2.
They told me that cannabis fucks with memory...I started smoking cannabis at the age of 14, the last time I checked I had an IQ of 132.
I decided to stop believing that bullshit a long time ago. So I suppose me being a stoner is irrelevent. I just have an ability to remember shit, I feel I have been blessed with that, but its not always easy to recall every snippet of information and get it 100% right all the time, this is why I say people should do their own research.
As for propaganda or "spin" we have Edward Bernays(Sigmund Freud's nephew) to thank for that.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Some good stuff in that vid 2good, good post

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
It's almost impossible to develop a style that hasn't been used, before...

To stake claim to a particular style, even though others have used it prior, then call others out for biting their style is ridiculous.

I agree Luda did what he had to do, other than smack them around literally.

Why are these fags worrying about what others are doing, anyway..? There's so much hate in hip-hop, it's ridiculous... Luda is a living legend in the game...the dude is a beast, these new niggas have a lot of nerve.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
They told me that smoking cigarettes stunts your growth.....
I started smoking when I was 8, Im 6'2.
They told me that cannabis fucks with memory...I started smoking cannabis at the age of 14, the last time I checked I had an IQ of 132.
Edward Bernays and the Art of Public Manipulation - YouTube

It affects people differently.......you could still not believe it....but I've seen people having adverse effects of years of weed smoking...

I understand where you're coming from...George Burns lived into his late 90s and the dude stayed with a cigar....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Honestly speaking, I kinda agree on both sides of this debate, I think 'almost' everyone has valid point (somewhere...lol)...the game has changed, it changed mostly when mainstream got a hold of it. It went from the voice of the streets to making money. So now the original 'rules' of hip hop have been tainted with the evolution of the genre, the rules are still there but some have been overlooked, some have been blatantly broken but not enforced, some are still taboo. If the key to all this is new school vs old school, and considering that 'dumbed down' is the new 'that shit' then it's really easy to see why there are such debates like this. 10 years ago the national interstate speed limit was 55mph, now it's 65mph...what about all those people that got speeding tickets for doing 65 in a 55mph zone 10 years ago?...my point is...The law HASN'T changed (if you break the speed limit - you will be fined), what HAS changed is how fast you can go and the price of the fine.

Illmuzik, is mainly boom bapp heads that are saying - 'this form of hip hop is still alive and can do well even in todays hip hop genre' while todays hip hop heads are saying 'hip hop has evolved, nothings taboo now, top 5 on a Pop Billboard is a great thing!'. Just my 2 cents...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yeah.. Biting is still wack imo.

Or should I just redo paid in full more or less and make a mint?
Biting will suddenly make sense to the young guys when they start getting bit all the time.
Matta fact just start biting the shit out of lil weasel and see how long it is before he becomes a super hypocrite.

It affects people differently.......you could still not believe it....but I've seen people having adverse effects of years of weed smoking...

I understand where you're coming from...George Burns lived into his late 90s and the dude stayed with a cigar....

I agree entirely, I have 1 friend that had stop smoking because it really made him paranoid. In scientific studies it shows that cannabis can have an adverse reaction on people with a pre disposition of psychological problems, I have never denied that.
Good point about George Burns too.

How do we know that 2good isnt trying to control us by making us all paranoid???

Well that would be the complete opposite of what Im trying to do, paranoia is a form of fear and fear is one of their greatest weapons. I want to promote that people lose their fear and to stand up and fight against the tyranny. This requires bravery not paranoia.
Brave people stand up to be counted at times of war, not the paranoid.