First beat video by me (Making simple new age rnb)

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
that shit was crazy homie. you did your thing. i like the part when you eating that big peice of cheese. and did a randy johnson on the camera

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Relic said:
Good Job !!Whats all the paper scotched tape to the wall there?
It helps to see other members in action,
Wait till PancakeBunnny gets his on, gonna be sick! LOL
That kick did drop in for like 2 secs too.
Those chips there look pretty good.

hehe the paper on the wall is some music theory notes...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Very very nice! Good job!

S

Soundzhawt Prod

Ill Track Man!! I'm Not Complaining or anything, but you know what would've been dope, is if you would have shown how you laid it all out and arranged it at the end!! But good stuff man!!! I'm sure a lot of people are enjoying that vid!!!

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Soundzhawt Prod said:
Ill Track Man!! I'm Not Complaining or anything, but you know what would've been dope, is if you would have shown how you laid it all out and arranged it at the end!! But good stuff man!!! I'm sure a lot of people are enjoying that vid!!!

oh yeah that would have been a good idea actually, maybe in the next vid if i do one, id proly need to get some screen capture program or something.

YoungDecadeZ

ill o.g.
Man that beat was extra fire..it was funny watching you maul potatoe chips also.. I dont really mess with rnb music..but you taught me some new things with that video..imma have to learn amh chords

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man, I'm on cable and YouTube is STILL slow and choppy for me. I gotta wait for that vid to download and then I will play it.

Edit: Watched and loved it. I like how you got notes on the wall.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Werd
Really nice, really enjoyed that. Cool to see how that came together, nice beat.
Observation 1 - feeling it more without the kik believe it or not....
Observation 2 - the munchies portion at the end is kind of classic (no pun intended)...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
dahkter said:
Observation 2 - the munchies portion at the end is kind of classic (no pun intended)...
still. that was pretty clever.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Hey man,
that's some HOT junk right there! I was diggin how you outlined the creative process. I especially enjoyed you gettin' your snack on!! It almost looked like you were rewarding yourself for completing a track that day. That was refreshing! LOL Keep banging bro!

D

Dyce-Kid06

Killer Beat

Mad propz on that vid bruv tha beat woz sick. It had a nice mellow vibe to it! I jus recently purchased Reason but never thought bout makin R'n'B b4 jus Hip Hop at tha moment lol! But that vid az made me experiment and broaden my horizons with styles an what not. So mad propz on dat B....plus you munchin at tha end woz jkz lol!