Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Crazy...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn dj envy, are all those djs there so annoying.
i wish i could choke him with my poop.. or drown him in a bath of diarrea?? any thoughts?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
damn that beat is fuckin rawwwwwwww....WHY CANT WE HAVE MORE RAW BEATS FROM BIG NAME PRODUCERS AND HAVE MORE PPL INSTEAD OF THINKIN THAT 808 CLAP SHIT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO ORIGINALITY NIGGA!!!!

T

The Arkitekt

maybe Dre will bring it back. Actually, na that aint happening.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
word. Em has to get back on his old shit

well hes droppin that joint wit DJ premier and premo said hes back doin that old school eminem flow he said it wuz and i quote "crazy"

T

The Arkitekt

Em betta be good over that Premo joint!

I'd be happy if Dre has a major impact on the radio and TV with the detox and it lets people realize there is other hip hop out there thats actually good

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
T.I ghost writing for the master...GOOD LOOK. He can go away for that year and be good when he comes out. This song making the album now that it's been leaked....NOT A GOOD LOOK. If u know anything about Dre, and about the fact that if he steps in a club and they start playing any of his music he leaves because he can't stand to hear it you know what I'm talking about. This is the same dude that said "if he could do it all over again most of the classics on his albums would have never made the cut", one being Explosive. I can see this song going on someone else album not but not Detox!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
T.I ghost writing for the master...GOOD LOOK. He can go away for that year and be good when he comes out. This song making the album now that it's been leaked....NOT A GOOD LOOK. If u know anything about Dre, and about the fact that if he steps in a club and they start playing any of his music he leaves because he can't stand to hear it you know what I'm talking about. This is the same dude that said "if he could do it all over again most of the classics on his albums would have never made the cut", one being Explosive. I can see this song going on someone else album not but not Detox!

Good Point.

I think this track is a hype up to get the excitment of the albums drop intense. One thing about dre and this album is that everyones been waiting for it to drop and the less we know about it the more intense it will be, but at the same time you cant let the idea of the drop fade away or the fire will be put out. So a leak of a "possible" song from the album will boost up that excitment and keep the fire burning.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That beat is tough......

Detox is going to be that album.....I will definitely cop it on release day...

I'm actually a fan of that new Crack a bottle joint as well....

members online