firsty help!!

D

Dalvyn

tell me wuts wrong with it its my first beat i got da sample from dis forum and decieded to fuck with it i made it with fl studio

Attachments

• piano.zip
    452 bytes · Views: 130

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Bosta said:
ok imma take this as a joke........but i made that as a midi file in another post
[ https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7524&highlight=sample ]
so that dude could remake it instead of using his sample.........lololol and now u saying U made that shit in fruity loops ?

okay ? I hope this some sort of mistake.

WTF???? He took your file and posted it as his own????? damn im with u i hope its a mistake!!! thats some green ass shit

class...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
dam man are you joking? that sounds like a ringtone.

sAfE.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
He said he got it off this site, so he's honest about that. Maybe he added some more tracks to it and posted the wrong file. I hope.

W

wykid

thats some bullshit...i ORIGNALLY posted the sample...i went diggin for it...i sampled it, chopped it, eq'd it, and now hes gonna steal it.. gay focker....

D

Dalvyn

naw i said dat i got it from here dis just i took for practice dats y i never made a beat before and i wanted to know wuts wrong with dat one dam wykid calm da fuck down

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
classic said:
WTF???? He took your file and posted it as his own????? damn im with u i hope its a mistake!!! thats some green ass shit

class...

I don't think that Dalvyn has done anything wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong but he said in his post that he got the sample from this forum! He wasn't tryna claim it as his own.

I know that none of us hear would ever take a peice of music from somewhere and restructure it to our liking...why, that would be called sampling. And we're against that!
gram green said:
huh.. whats goion on in here?

I think what's going on is that we're only supposed to sample material from people that are dead. It's starting to get very contradictive in here....

D

Dalvyn

thanks

thank you but can some one tell me how to improve dats my first beat i want some help and tips wut im doing wrong cus i know dats not a good beat

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
worldcityceo said:
I don't think that Dalvyn has done anything wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong but he said in his post that he got the sample from this forum! He wasn't tryna claim it as his own.

I know that none of us hear would ever take a peice of music from somewhere and restructure it to our liking...why, that would be called sampling. And we're against that!

I think what's going on is that we're only supposed to sample material from people that are dead. It's starting to get very contradictive in here....

Nah to me he did do something wrong. He said he got the sample from here and used it.....ok when i made that midi file it was for wykid so he could possibly load it up into his own instrument......cus that's what i would've done.....loaded it up in2 fruity and remade the loop. Now I dont have a problem with dalvyn taking the midi file and adding on to it or whatever, but he didnt do that. He just posted up the same midi file I made and pretty much said this what he did to it.......but he aint do nothing. It's not a big deal tho....Im just saying.....

Dalvyn said:
thank you but can some one tell me how to improve dats my first beat i want some help and tips wut im doing wrong cus i know dats not a good beat

lol ok dalyvn i understand u need help learning how to make beats n shit. Thats good and ur in the right place. But that is NOT your 1st beat. lol its just a simple lil midi file that I made to help wykid. Did you attach the wrong file or something? if not, u trippin

W

wykid

fa real..if THATS your first beat...then you wrong for dat...my bad for trippin...but damn...you betta explain ya self.. or sumpthin...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
damn man its ok i dnt see anything wrong with using sumthing sum1 posted up wen its just your first beat and your learning ! BUT........

your right that beat does suck for one main reason, you said beat and 'beat' would usually entail beats being in it as in drums beats thats a piano loop that you jacked so you havent done anything so your first but still doesnt exist go do sumthing with it then post it back up in the showcase and there will be a load of ppl happy to review it for you !

D

Dalvyn

???

so wut do i need to add or do to make it a real beat i need to know im new i started producin like 2 weeks ago so help me out here im using fl studio 4

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
well first start of with a some drums try doing a basic boom bap boom bap pattern then add your melody or bass watever way u gonna feel comfortable
try come up with a 4 or 8 bar melody u no something like that file u posted or bosta or whoever did

And I would recommend Gettin a Midi COntroller if your gonna be playin the keys

members online