fl 4 help EMERGENCY!

mr mello

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sup fellas.

my cracked version of acid pro is bugging out , so I got myself a legit copy of of fl 4.
I'm obviously new to the program and I know that I should probably read the manual. but i have deadlines (8 beats wanted in 6 days). So here I am asking for help from all you wise poeple out there.

questions

1) can I sequence everything in the piano role? can I ignore the whole playlist thing and just paint my snares, kicks etc on to the piano role?

2)how do I render/export each track/channel seperately ("big studio" bastards always want to mix-down everything themselves)

3) How do I add an effect to an individual channel ( okay I am just being lazy with that one, so you can ignore it if you want)

4) I dont have the stand alone beatslicer and it seems that I need it. None of the stores here have it, and buying things over the net is a huge hassle. is there a freeware version, like an older one? Or is there an alternative way to chop your samples? I really dont want to get any more cracked software.

any input will be greatly appreciated. Big up to Formant ,NNxt and all them other guys , whose names I cant remember, whose replies are always well thought out and informative.

-Mello the supaninja-

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
1 yes 2 right the gree dot click solo and then export 3 right click on the sound in the pattern box and pick wich effect channel yo want it on WAVELAB

holla

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mr mello said:
sup fellas.

my cracked version of acid pro is bugging out , so I got myself a legit copy of of fl 4.
I'm obviously new to the program and I know that I should probably read the manual. but i have deadlines (8 beats wanted in 6 days). So here I am asking for help from all you wise poeple out there.

questions

1) can I sequence everything in the piano role? can I ignore the whole playlist thing and just paint my snares, kicks etc on to the piano role?

2)how do I render/export each track/channel seperately ("big studio" bastards always want to mix-down everything themselves)

3) How do I add an effect to an individual channel ( okay I am just being lazy with that one, so you can ignore it if you want)

4) I dont have the stand alone beatslicer and it seems that I need it. None of the stores here have it, and buying things over the net is a huge hassle. is there a freeware version, like an older one? Or is there an alternative way to chop your samples? I really dont want to get any more cracked software.

any input will be greatly appreciated. Big up to Formant ,NNxt and all them other guys , whose names I cant remember, whose replies are always well thought out and informative.

-Mello the supaninja-

it's been a while since I used FL (awesome program)

my advise is holla at the peoples on the FL forum. the advise you can get there is exceptional

good luck mayne!