FL 5 question

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
the fix is still there, but split into more advanced options. It doesn't operate through the means of 4, 8 or 16 +++ bars, but by the stretch knob but working on the same scale as you would set the fix mode. Applied to this comes a pitch correction knob giving different effects by chosing the stretch algorhytm ( drum, vocal etc ).

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
another question about fruity since the one here was already answered... (no need to open another thread for 1 question...)

Is there a was that I can ask fruity to "quantize" automatically, so that the blocks I put in the piano roll or the playlist have specific places and cant be dragged at 2.03.47 and all but at 2.03.00...

(am I clear?)

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Near the top right hand corner of the window in Friuty loops there is a piece of text that says 'snap', above which is a black box that says none on it. If you click on that there is drop down menu where you can select your placement of notes in the pino roll to be magnetic to the grid, to 1/2 beat, 1/4 beat etc. With the top option ['line'] selected you will only be able to place notes exactly on the lines of the grid in the piano roll.

I hope I understood your question right bro, sorry if I didn't.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Lex said:
Near the top right hand corner of the window in Friuty loops there is a piece of text that says 'snap', above which is a black box that says none on it. If you click on that there is drop down menu where you can select your placement of notes in the pino roll to be magnetic to the grid, to 1/2 beat, 1/4 beat etc. With the top option ['line'] selected you will only be able to place notes exactly on the lines of the grid in the piano roll.

I hope I understood your question right bro, sorry if I didn't.

Perfect!!!! Thanx a million... I'll try that when I get back home.

As for the playlist....

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
Perfect!!!! Thanx a million... I'll try that when I get back home.

As for the playlist....

Changes in those settings apply to the FL playlist too.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
YEssssss! nice!

thx a lot, homz

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
sYgMa said:
another question about fruity since the one here was already answered... (no need to open another thread for 1 question...)

Is there a was that I can ask fruity to "quantize" automatically, so that the blocks I put in the piano roll or the playlist have specific places and cant be dragged at 2.03.47 and all but at 2.03.00...

(am I clear?)

Thanks for asking that question sYgMa, I have been looking to do that, I use FL 4.5.2 and I didn't know how to place notes other than on the line. Thanks to Lex for the most needed tip. Peace!

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
i dont use FL5, but i was just curious : what happend to the "Fit " in the channel ? is it still there but at some place else?
What do you use Producer_GyaL ?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
Thanks for asking that question sYgMa, I have been looking to do that, I use FL 4.5.2 and I didn't know how to place notes other than on the line. Thanks to Lex for the most needed tip. Peace!

you can also select the part you want to quantisize or all (ctrl+a) in the piano roll (F7) and hit ctrl+q where it also quants to the selected notelength.

members online