FL Controller Linking

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I don't know how many peeps already know this, but here it goes.

I have a pcr-1 and I was trying for the longest time to program the knobs to work in FL. Anyways I didn't have any luck until I was fooling around in FL just trying shit out. For example, when you right click on a knob you get a menu with a "link to controller" option which brings up another menu. As long as "auto-detect" is on all you have to do is turn the knob on your controller and it is linked!

Ctrl

*Sorry, I just realized I should have used more specific title for this thread.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
M!nd_Ctrl said:
As long as "auto-detect" is on all you have to do is turn the knob on your controller and it is linked!

Pretty neat, huh. This was explained in their Getting Started Manual. Have you messed around with the dashboard? It allows you to create your own internal ocntroller. It's cool as hell and easy to learn , man. I've already created a "controller". I just use it to control the panning, volume of kicks and snares altogether.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I did the same for one of the plug ins in FL for my Oxygen 8. I turned each knob and got the numbers for them. Now I forgot the plugin i was messin with...damn. I wrote the numbers down though :p

members online