FL Demo

T

TAHDAH

Hello I have a few questions about FL.

1. With the demo is there any way to record vocals on FL w/ using a comp. mic?
2. Say one of my friends like a beat i made can I e-mail him the beat and then he raps over it then sends me the fineeshd version?

3. How would I sell beats i made on FL and in what format need they be in?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
BoTH oF THESE QUESTiONS ARE PoSSiBLE "YES" BUT THE DEMo VERSiON NEGATES BoTH AND NoW THEYRE "No".YoU NEED To BE ABLE To SAVE YoUR WoRK iN oRDER To Do ALL THoSE THiNGS.

RELEASE;

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tah Dah - To accomplish all a this, you'll need to get an Upgrade to the FL so you can save your beats as a project to work on them later.
About sending beats and demos: the beats way I can think of is by getting Sony Acid: and what you can do is load the beat in it and save it as an Acid Zip file. Basically this is a file that includes the beat and the project file to open, your friend would need to have Acid also. When he receives the file he'll be able to open it add his vocals, save and return it. When you get it back you wont have any work to do at all, then you can do a multiple of things. You'll be able to add supplemental vocals, or instruments, or burn the Acid Zip file to a disc and take it to the studio to get mixed down on professional equipment that is if the vocals are recorded properly.

But heres what you could do if your short on budget build your beat in fl
download this http://www.50download.com/21895_download-Audio-Record-Wizard.htm or any wav recorders out there set your soundcard to record "What Your Hear" or "Wave" or whatever you Volume Controls says it would be the one to farthest left of the Recording options. Press record, keep quiet and play the beat til its finished, stop it, save it and there you go a way around the demo. But you wont be able to come back to it though, which sucks, and you can feel free to compress to mp3 but dont go below 128 to keep the quality at best and your friend would do just about the same thing: get the recording program there are tons of free ones you can find on the net, load it up play the beat in another program like media player, winamp or whatever and spit while everythings recording save the file and send it back to you.
But you wont be able to work on it or anything cuz you wont have the vocals seperate from the beat or anything.
But case on case start off on some software hunting first:
Shopping List
FL Studio Full or Producer Edition
Sony Acid / Cool Edit
ps: most emails wont allow huge files, so a way around that too is just meet up on a messenger and exchange right there.
Hope I Helped
Send me a message if you need further assistance