Not open for further replies.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
ya think huh?????? how long you been messin with it. a few months

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
always the "other" shit lol, you cant help yourself being a noob unless you give yourself the time to learn even the basic crap about midi, sampling and audio before you gon blabla. on vague cons about any program...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
FL can do everything, I found myself looking at my mpc like damn, you are limiting..LOL naw but the main thing is its what you put into it...you got the all in one studio man, you got the power of having any instrument you want to emulate right there, soundfonts, chopping sampling, synths...just everything you prolly have to spend thousands on in the real world of instruments....and if you know what ya doing it will sound just as good or better than anything you can do with just the mpc by itself and not lots of knowledge or samples...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
isnt this the 13 year old that says he been producin for 7 or 8 years or something like that. he should know better than that

O

open mind

Lmfao At The Whole Post Fl Studio Is Sum Serious Shit If U Dont Know How To Work With It Dont Blame The Prog.lmfao At Your Face!

DJ Teknique

ill o.g.
FL only limit is your imagination. Besides you cant learn everything about FL overnight or even a weeks time. I suggest you keep playing around with it, look at the forums here (espically in the FL studio section) and just learn learn learn. I am just getting through the tip of the iceberg of FL and I already know that this program is so serious.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
get yourself a mpc and get back too fl in ten years hehehe.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Gotta throw my 2 cents in on this one....FL is da bomb. There isn't anything I want to do that I can't with FL. And I am pretty sure there are some things I don't even know I wanna do yet but I know FL will be able to do it. LMAO! The only limitation to FL is your imagination.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
Big Tone said:
ya think huh?????? how long you been messin with it. a few months
acually i been on it for years now. n like i dunno i feel restricted with some shit. i tried sampling with it kuz i had a dope ass sample and slicer dosint work. then if i load it up with audacity that shit fails.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
spanishharlem said:
^^^^^ What do u mean the slicer doesnt work?? u just really ignorant when it comes to FL arent u??? lets mess with it more and go deep into the program... before u come and diss

i dont recall me dissin.
i think ill re-read because i dont even remember me dissing anything.
ignorant no. i dont even think you get where im comin from. its iight man. do "you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online