FL Studio 6 Available Now

Nvisible

ill o.g.
is an Fl 6 going to be any good??

Now im new so i don't kno if anyone has had this converstaion be4 and if there has been 1 then i apologize but im jus wonderin if anybody was going 2 buy Fl 6 and if so, what new advances are they going to make to the Fl engine that will seperate it from FL5?.........im outt

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
For registered users go to the FL Studio Looptalk forum and there's a link to download the latest version 6.03 and the reg key. It hasn't been officially released on tucows servers yet but they are making it available via the forum for those that want to start using it ahead of time, probably because there will be tremendous strain on the tucow servers once they make the official release announcement.

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
already got it. of course its going to be good. I have been using it since version 4, all the upgrades have been good. I wish direct wave was free, but its the add on I have been waiting for. Its not as complex as kontact, but good enough for what I need it for drum kits and samples.

Nvisible

ill o.g.
does it still have that feel that the music sounds clumped together and a bit distorted or is that just me?.........im outt

G

giftic

its not better than Reason 3.0 ... but i will get it just because i used fruityloops for over 4yrs (edit) fruityloops sounds does SUCK! hopefully 6.0 sounds wont

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I heard that it's already available in p2p program... what's wild!

I'll buy that one for SURE!!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
and that remark is a huge cliché!

You guys need to update yourself on some basics so have fun on the board and for god sake do read !

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^try mixerinterpolations. mixingtechniques ig, good converters and trust me on this, 1Gb or any increase in ram wont upgrade your converters or will perfect your signalpath, only process performance.

You need to read the boards...

B

Burna

i went and baught it, shit's nice. . but, it wont rewire to reason..some odd reason its not recoqnizing my reason 2.5 or 3.0..whats the deal?

Sha MUSiiC

ill o.g.
giftic said:
its not better than Reason 3.0 ... but i will get it just because i used fruityloops for over 4yrs (edit) fruityloops sounds does SUCK! hopefully 6.0 sounds wont

As far as I can tell...there doesn't seem to be much improvement on the sounds.

bootl3g

ill o.g.
yea this software looks pretty much the same

i think they just tweaked it out to make it easier for the newbies to use the program

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
There are alot of new things in 6 that were not in 5 and I like all the changes I have seen so far.

Iif you are making hip hop music then why do the stock sounds need to be good? I thought hip hop is about "dusty fingertips" and having the sounds the next cat doesn't?

bootl3g

ill o.g.
true, i sort of like the old sound/sample menu from version 5

the new one kind of bugs me, but i guess i'd have to keep using the program to get used to it yet

another thing i noticed is when slowing down the TEMPO of the song

it also slows down the tempo of an instrument in example a sytrus synth piano note (it speads them up as well)

i dont think this used to happen in the older versions

plz correct me if i'm wrong i havent used FL for long only a couple of months so far

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
bootl3g said:
another thing i noticed is when slowing down the TEMPO of the song

it also slows down the tempo of an instrument in example a sytrus synth piano note (it speads them up as well)

i dont think this used to happen in the older versions
if u mean what i think u mean then wow

im not even gonna comment

members online