++ FL Studio 6 PROBLEM: WTF! I NEED HELP! ++

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Aite. Ever since I let some of my fellow producers got on my computer to edite some pre-existing beats, my FL Studio been actin' reeealll crazy. :mad:

My midi keyboard and typing keyboard is now actin' like MPC pads. Each key is assigned a different channel in FL..... It wasnt like this before...

I've always had all my keys assigned as different notes and octaves, not different channels. I neva heard of any FL version ever doin' this....How can i fix this and bring it back to normal....?!

I dont wanna uninstall FL outta pure fear. lmao I dont wanna lose any of my installed soundfonts and VSTs.

:confused:

please help

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Nevermind.

After an extensive internet search at work and a pray for knowledge, i found out my Midi settings were messed up. Im still technically having problems because everytime i restart FL i gotta change the settings EVERYTIME. But I can make beats now in peace.

See, I AM smart.:smile:

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
"Shit like that, makes you feel like you about to have a cardiac,have ya visions of becoming a superstar seem real black" just had to drop a quick bar to lt you know I been though it. When my FL crashed I felt momentarily that I was done until I regrouped and got on this Propellarhead. But good to hear that you got things back to where you can work. stay ^^^.

members online