FL Studio 7 Official Release

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Cool thanks! it official now, I do not consider myself a pro but I use it pretty easily, can the hard core users tell me the diff between this version, and the last 6.x producer editions, that make you go this is the shit? just one or two lines since I dont use it like my main tool its good to hear from the hardcore producers using it.

O

open mind

yep if u dont know know u know! FL coming in your face.

Cool thanks! it official now, I do not consider myself a pro but I use it pretty easily, can the hard core users tell me the diff between this version, and the last 6.x producer editions, that make you go this is the shit? just one or two lines since I dont use it like my main tool its good to hear from the hardcore producers using it.

check this out bigD

http://www.flstudio.com/documents/whatsnew.html

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, I'm liking the new FL. The only thing is that the Audio engine still lacks some smoothness. It may just be my computer, but I get this nasty st..stu.. stutter thing going on when I playback audio at times

O

open mind

Yeah, I'm liking the new FL. The only thing is that the Audio engine still lacks some smoothness. It may just be my computer, but I get this nasty st..stu.. stutter thing going on when I playback audio at times

update your soundcard driver.get at least 512mb ram more is better but 512mb should do the trick.fuck with the audio setting in fl asio settings and shti like taht try diffrent settings until its working smoth.

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
update your soundcard driver.get at least 512mb ram more is better but 512mb should do the trick.fuck with the audio setting in fl asio settings and shti like taht try diffrent settings until its working smoth.

Cool... I'll try those things out.. So it sounds like it's my shitty computer and not FL.. lol

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
fuck FL7... lol they royally fucked up the FL Slicer plug-in, nothing from any previous version of FL will load correctly in the FL7 Fruity Slicer.

hope they fix it, i am feinding to test out the love filter they have, just none of my projects will load in the new version so i'm stuck in v6!!

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
fuck FL7... lol they royally fucked up the FL Slicer plug-in, nothing from any previous version of FL will load correctly in the FL7 Fruity Slicer.

hope they fix it, i am feinding to test out the love filter they have, just none of my projects will load in the new version so i'm stuck in v6!!

What's up 5th? ..long time... you may want to try exporting your project "bones" from FL6 and then grab the slicer from the side menu in FL7. Not sure if it will work, but I've just had to recreate a couple things...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

damn that sux. all my shit went through seamless

O

open mind

yo if u got problems with your old tracks that u made with the old FL Slicer from version 6 or older versions just TRACK OUT/EXPORT the files as WAVES with the old versions where the fl slicer taht works proberly with your old tracks.

then start working with the beatifull new FL Studio 7!!! of course it takes some time if u got lots of old track.but u know what.

NO PAIN NO GAME!

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
FL7 *IS* downwards compatible. All older tracks should load fine in FL7.
If for some reason they're not, it's most probably a bug. You should be reporting it to imageline if there is something wrong with the slicer.

ill o.g.
Wackness

Why hasnt this idiotic thread been closed? Has noone seen the warez link at the very top? And how does a BETA RELEASE CANDIDATE warez link open up the discussion about a new official release?

I made a thread about the official release of flstudio, with a link containing information about the official final release. Why people chose this wack ass thread to respond to instead of mine is really beyond me...

peace

ill o.g.
Tucows has jack shit to do with flstudio on an official level.

FL Studio is owned by IMAGELINE, and betas/release candidates are for REGISTERED USERS, not for the general public.

And you need to do your research before you accuse someone of whining, because the final release (version 7.0.0) has been out for quite a while now.

(why dont you try visiting their fucking site to start off with)

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Tucows has jack shit to do with flstudio on an official level.

FL Studio is owned by IMAGELINE, and betas/release candidates are for REGISTERED USERS, not for the general public.

ALL FL Studio releases were hosted by tucows since... well since ever.
They did it to save up their bandwith for hundreds of thousands of downloads they could not handle back in the days by hosting the demo themselves.
It just got stuck this waay, because of nostalgia reasons i dunno.

And you need to do your research before you accuse someone of whining, because the final release (version 7.0.0) hes been out for quite a while now.

FL7RC6 IS the final release. Just a mistake on file naming as IL released it.

ill o.g.
the initials RC in FLRC6 stand for RELEASE CANDIDATE...

a release candidate is a release candidate, not a final release...

ill o.g.
http://www.tucows.com/get/209204_156965

That is were the mistake was made. In their link to download the demo...

It is a different link than the original link in this thread. Clearly the link in this thread IS in fact the RC6... Unless im wrong about that too (but i doubt it because he posted it slightly before the official release).