FL Studio 9.7 Is the Heat!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
FL Studio 9.7 beta is sooo dope! I know a lot of cats have cracked versions of FL and believe me, I feel y'all but I can't find a better investment. For real, you guys need to get it legit, I mean they are continuously improving it, so much now that I don't think Reason or Ableton even compares. In the last year, I've purchased Drumaxx, New Tone and Pitcher for $24.00 thats about $500 worth of software! Image-Line does this thing every so often where you can name your own price for their programs and I'm talking good ish! Image-Line is doing it right now, get onboard, you WILL NOT regret it!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
more like melodyne, i dont like it either though but its a very welcome feature for fl. These things, depending how the engine handles it, can be quite good for sampling...if you like sampling...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...basically an autotune/melodyne for FL....

I think it's dope, though... FL is an awesome program....probably one of the most powerful because of all of the things you can do with it......with ease.

QuietComposer

QuietComposer
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
FL 9 is the real deal

FL Studio 9.7 beta is sooo dope! I know a lot of cats have cracked versions of FL and believe me, I feel y'all but I can't find a better investment. For real, you guys need to get it legit, I mean they are continuously improving it, so much now that I don't think Reason or Ableton even compares. In the last year, I've purchased Drumaxx, New Tone and Pitcher for $24.00 thats about $500 worth of software! Image-Line does this thing every so often where you can name your own price for their programs and I'm talking good ish! Image-Line is doing it right now, get onboard, you WILL NOT regret it!

I feel you 100% That is my weapon of choice and I'm loving it. I also get down with my M-Audio 25 key midi controller.

members online