FL Studio - Axiom 25 - assigning samples +more

S

sendy_00

I am having problems assigning samples to the triggers. . .is it possible to assign different samples to all the triggers or does this program only allow keys for different notes of the same sample. . .id like to set up particular drums on 4 keys, hats on 4, 808 on 2 etc. . .then I'd like to assign different synths to the pads. . .its not working out so good. . .i can t even assign the play button on the keyboard to correspond with the music file. . does anyone have an idea how to do this?

Many Thanks in Advance

ill o.g.
id say use the FPC in FL and the FPC has a learn function soo it will learn what ur axiom pads correspond to.....Like next to the pads where it say C#2 etc.click and move that all the way down with ur mouse and it should say lrn then u press what pad u want it to respond to.....Hope that helps its different in FL 7 thoe

S

sendy_00

i just figured out what you were talking about. .TOTALLY GOT IT! ! ! now how do i take that sample off. . .i assigned 3 samples to 1 pad now i have all 3 samples triggering at the same time. . .how do i reset this?

O

open mind

open da fuckin FPC in fl studio and assign your samples there.or open every sample on its own channel and add a LAYER to controll the channels.in the layer u can assigne your midi keyboard/pad kontrol notes and shit.

members online