FL Studio Newbie (Advice Needed)

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I’ve been messing around with the Fruity Loops demo for the last couple of days and I’m digging it. Gonna get myself a copy but I’m not sure what edition I should be getting. I can’t seem to find any breakdown of the differences between the difference versions ie (XXL, producers edition, Fruity Edition etc.)

My beats are very sample oriented to I wanna make sure I don’t go and spend the money on some version of FL Studio that don’t have the piano roll feature or some shit.

Can anyone offer any advice? Which one should I get?

Cheers
Daymo

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I bought Producer Edition. XXL came with things I didnt need and werent gonna use. my music is also sample based too. I'd go Producer Edition.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yah XXL seems kind of overpriced to me with stuff ya probably won't use. Grafik's got the best route. Producer Edition and if you seriously need you just cop the plugin.

CVPbeatz

ill o.g.
dont worry if fl xxl has some extra plugins, as long as producers has that directwave thing, ur good, and i heard it has the multiband compressor, if xxl has an extra synth..dont worry bout it, get some real synths.

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks loads for all the help guys. 5th Sequence - I thought it'd be a bit strange to not have piano roll on one of them but when i click piano roll in the demo, a message appears which says "this feature is not available in pro edition" (or words to that effect.)

I was toying with the idea of XXL but have now changed my mind and will go with Producers Edition.

Again - thanks for the help.

Cheers
Daymo

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
CVPbeatz said:
dont worry if fl xxl has some extra plugins, as long as producers has that directwave thing, ur good, and i heard it has the multiband compressor, if xxl has an extra synth..dont worry bout it, get some real synths.
DirectWave is a demo in Producer Edition. It cost $79 to buy it.

pg16kid

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
L. Soul said:
Yah XXL seems kind of overpriced to me with stuff ya probably won't use. Grafik's got the best route. Producer Edition and if you seriously need you just cop the plugin.

Co-sign that... I dont see that big of a difference between the two anyways.. XXL or Producers Edition.. i recommened the Producers Edition as well, as it is cheaper plus its basically the same

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
are you serious? maybe they mean pro by like... buying an actual version of it. I'm still pretty sure they all come with the piano roll you just might not be able to use it in the demo version. I dunno though, that'd be whack if it didnt come with it lol.

B

Burna

i got XXL Producers Edition, shit's maaad nice to. well worth the price.

members online