Fl5+midi Controller Question

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
k sup il peeps when i am recording a sound from fl with the controller it records until i stop it is there a way to have it loop like it normally would if i didn't have the controller????

robenea

ill o.g.
i dont quite understand, clarify a little more, your recording automation with your midi controller? and it will keep recording until you stop it.. and you want to have it loop back to the beginning of the song after its reached the end?

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
yea in the pattern box it wont loop automaticaly like it normaly does it will just keep recording til i press stop on top like if i have it on 4 bars after the 4 it keeps going. usually when using the patterns it just loops on its own i dont know i gotta check the midi settings again

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
robenea said:
i dont quite understand, clarify a little more, your recording automation with your midi controller? and it will keep recording until you stop it.. and you want to have it loop back to the beginning of the song after its reached the end?

sorry note in song mode in the patterns

robenea

ill o.g.
try enabling overdub, its the R on top right netx to snap (line) has an R with an arrow (right under poly) hope this helps