FL9 (Right Alt+Left Click Time Stretch) in playlist

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im stumped... They seemed to have made the "right alt+left click" a quick mute shortcut in the playlist in fl studio 9. That short cut use to be the sample time stretch modifier in the playlist. This is probably one of the most important features in fl studio IMO, as i would obviously prefer not to manually toggle the "Time Stretch Wheel" for a less accurate result in the sample properties.

They have not noted the change in the help file under shortcut keys and in tried many different modifiers to get it going. Just see for you self, and if you figure it out please tell me cuz this is driving me nuts!!!!

Thanks in advance

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If you want to time stretch using the wheel, just right click it and set it to how many bars you want to stretch it.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't mean to be disrespectful Sucio, However I don't know I could my question any more simple but Ill try. Im looking for insight on the new shortcut key for time stretching in the playlist. In fl studio 9, it is no longer "Right ALT + LEFT MOUSE BUTTON".

sorry if i didn't make myself clear but, my question is what is the new shortcut key?