Flip This Kids Tune

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
What the actual fuck! :ROFLMAO:

We take our music seriously here; nobody is going to waste their time flipping a bloody kid's song........

:unsure: ............ Ah fuck it, I'm in!!!

'I want to go faster......Faster!'
How can you say no? that robot vocoded faster lick is fiyaaaaa :p:fire:

this could easily be made into some French disco house

couch trax

I dig what you did with it, I wanna go faster... don't we all lol but life never seems to happen on our schedule, life usually likes to take the scenic route when you're already late for work

To be honest I need to pay attention to the mix more, will probably get around to that in day or two. And.....adding my drums too it as it kinda flows with the faint drums in the chops but wanna add on top of that. Fun little flip though.

Waiting on yours @couch trax.....

couch trax

To be honest I need to pay attention to the mix more, will probably get around to that in day or two. And.....adding my drums too it as it kinda flows with the faint drums in the chops but wanna add on top of that. Fun little flip though.

Waiting on yours @couch trax.....
I've already got the project setups, my time stretching done, sample is chopped like I like, drums all there but I never liked where I was going with it. For some reason this song creates artifacts with a slower bpm and a faster one. I just feel like my project resembled the original song too much. I will flip this b*tch though, just need to step away for a few days first

Yeah man, come back to it when you feel inspired and who knows what direction you may go in.

I'd advise you to get more in tune with the song and mimic it for a few days. Go out on a Bike dinging that bell, get on a Bus, a drive in the Car, Train journey, Airplane and finally a mother fuckin space Rocket and you'll be good to go!

Can't help feeling that as a kid's song its lyrics has spurned on a whole new generation of joy riders. Last thing the public heard before the crash 'Iiiiiiiii want to go faster............Faster!'

couch trax

Yeah man, come back to it when you feel inspired and who knows what direction you may go in.

I'd advise you to get more in tune with the song and mimic it for a few days. Go out on a Bike dinging that bell, get on a Bus, a drive in the Car, Train journey, Airplane and finally a mother fuckin space Rocket and you'll be good to go!

Can't help feeling that as a kid's song its lyrics has spurned on a whole new generation of joy riders. Last thing the public heard before the crash 'Iiiiiiiii want to go faster............Faster!'
:ROFLMAO: for a kids song its actually pretty good as a whole.

whoaaaaaaaaa. This is super sick. What a cool ass take on this. Really impressive
thanks, I really love fucking with challenging samples and making something work.
The original sample is really funky, and as soon as I heard the vocoded "Faster" the ideas started flowing.

members online