Flstudio Roll Call 2

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Since the last post Flstudio Roll Call you told us how you enjoy using Flstudio. Now we want to know How long you've been using it? Do you consider yourself a Novice, intermediate, advanced, or Professional user? If you consider yourself professional please explain why. And do you hide secrets about your production style? Yes or No. Maybe we'll get a chance to squeeze something out of you. For me I've been using FL for about 6 or 7 years. I consider myself a advanced user and yes I do have things that I don't tell about Flstudio.

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've had it for like what a week? But only had the time to touch it 3 times. Consider myself a REAL novice, don't really have too much of a style because I'm just learning to produce

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
been using FLSTudio for a few years now and I think it's an awesome program. I've been learning/using Reason 2.5 this year and I like that program too. I consider myself an Intermediate FL user and I don't think I have any secrets worth hiding from people

holla!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
How long you've been using it? 5 years and 2 months

Do you consider yourself a Novice, intermediate, advanced, or Professional user? I would say Novice! (I have my reasons to say that! ahaha)

And do you hide secrets about your production style? Yes, but nobody care anyways!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
How long you've been using it?
A year and a half...

Do you consider yourself a Novice, intermediate, advanced, or Professional user?
Intermediate...

And do you hide secrets about your production style?
Yes...

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hmmm

Ive been using FL since'98/99 version 3.0, Yea i got a lot of secrets to my style Imma give one though to make everything soung like its on hard ware dirty sounds up with the fl filter, its gonna give a pete rock sound, I think i consider myself a Pro at it cuz as the program gets better i evolve with it

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Formant024 said:
if it sounds like pete rock than it's not your style
not nessisarily i like the lofi sound i use pete rock as an example, my sound is a modern version of the 94 era, my fav in hip hop there for i use rock in primo as my refernces but i neva simulate em', regardless there's too many producers out ther for one to be "uniuque" regardless of what we think most can always hear a beat n link to another producers "sound" the key is not to be blatnet with it n just make beats that bang a lot of FL users us 9th wonder as their fav but if u listen hes nothing but a mix of primo dimond pete rock and a lil qtip, either he way makes em bang...thats all that matters right

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
about 2 years

advanced

no secrets. just do what i feel

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I guess about 2 years if not a little more. I'd say I'm an intermediate user on a very short path to becoming advanced. I learn new techniques all the time, but no real shit to be called a secret. Okay, there's maybe a few things I'm never tellin....