Flstudio Roll Call

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I just wanted to know how many us on illmuzik use Flstudio for any aspect of production. If you enjoy using it, post something in this thread and let us know who you are.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yup yup. i love that the new one supports rewire. i use it with adobe audition

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Sup, I've been a proud user for about 4 years now. W.o fruity my career would be headed no were. Produced whole albums wit it. Real nice program, I owe em. Recently I started messing with Reason, its pretty good but i always come back home to FL.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah Im a User! Been one for 4 years now.... It's the shit man, i always talk about switchin to an MPC but then I come back to fruity loops, it satisfies the shit out of me though...

ill o.g.
flstudio user in the house over here as well...
im lovin flstudio, and for what it can do the price is a bargain, a steal.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
FL has been one means of total productions, I use many setups but for hiphop it's one of the more convenient and fast working environments around.

djryval

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it's my primary software also, except for audition to record and chop samples with first. but all of my beats are put together and mixed in flstudio. i've demoed other software (live, tracktion, etc) but i keep coming back to it.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Fl studio is powerful. Especially the producers edition; you can record vocals live and save it off as a channel. If needed you can go back to the acapella vocal track and edit if neccissary.

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i use it and like it alot. thats what i got started on nearly two years ago. recently i switched over to Reason but i still use FL every now and then, especially if i want to sample because the workflow is just so fast and simple. I use audacity to chop stuff up and then i arrange/mix in FL.

J Beatz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i've been usin fl studio for a little less than a year and i already am seein so many possibilties. this program is great for begginers with the step sequencer but there is also much more advanced tools that can improve a beat by alot.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use FL too, but not for mixing and arranging...I use FL literally for making loops and then chopping them, or chopping up samples.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I was using cracked versions of FL for a while, then I switched to Ableton. Now I'm back using FL...but this time I bought it. I don't think any other program can make music production easier. I'm trying to learn the new stuff in 5 right now.

Ctrl

hobgoblin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lex said:
I use FL too, but not for mixing and arranging...I use FL literally for making loops and then chopping them, or chopping up samples.

you chop samples in FL????????????????????????????

Does anyone else do this - I have FL 3 and i cant even if i want to.

Most people chop samples in Cool Edit and ten arrange in FL

S

Styles Escobar

Been using FL Studio for almost a full year now. Started out on 3 and moved my way up to 4 and now 5. Love it cause it's a real simple program to work with. Easy to learn so it's good for beginners and once you unlock all the possibilities, it's great for advanced producers too.