Footage of my Beat Battle @ Element Lounge!!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
man, you beat him on both rounds IMO. It was a rap after the first Beat! That shit def looked like a set up, was he on home turf? On a side note, that dude looked corny as hell..LOL.

T

The Arkitekt

Lmao yea, wit that fucking brown jacket haha. Reminds me of Nick Swardson on Grandma's Boy... "Yea, lose the Woody Allen jacket."

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
oh yea he was dead in the first round, guess they didnt know how to react to the rock.. Nice one first round..
HAHA HA HA round 2 !!! SWEET!!!
omg HIS??? SUCKED in the second round... ugh.. wtf? lBehhhggcchh
You shoulda said illmuzik.com , that woulda swayed them..
This crowd is stoopid.. wtf??? I dont get it.. wow. I think the host knows you won too.
Thats what you get for not putting my voice tags on it! lol

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
Yea dude was on his turf, He brought hella folks and he won the Last Beat Battle. Don't ask me how though, lol. That 2nd judge always be hatin on me too, lol. and to Relic, I didn't wanna be unfair to the rest of the producers, if I used your Tags it was a guaranteed victory, lol.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
"McGuyver's" 2nd beat was nice... i liked it... BUT, there was no need for sudden death... u won the 1st round... if u look closely at around 6:04, the host tells him "yo, dont worry bout it... u got this"... then he walks away... lol... good luck in these my dude... ive been on that side and it gets me SO fukkin tite its crazy.

da relic

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Yo Scandal - that 2nd beat was straight fire.
Music is subjective, even though Mr. Brown Jacket was easy to hate on due to his Tim and Eric type demeanor, his change ups were unique (and originality is a big deal IMO).

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
how did u lose that shit both your beats smashed dude they went hard the 2nd round the crowed wasn't even moving to that dudes dance shit.. you got robbed man keep doing your thing those judges was on some bullshit..

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yer guys' styles were entirely different but i would def say yours were hittin harder. The second beat dude played was pretty wack....

Where was this at up in the Bay???, i live in Chico....

**Aye I forgot to ask - did homeboy in the brown jacket have his whole crew in the crowd by any chance cuz ive seen that shit happen before....
...They go to get a crowd response to see whos shit was the hottest and most of the bar is filled up with all of his friends so the results are a bunch of bullshit.

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hey---
DOPE ASS BEAT in "sudden death" What and how'd you come up with that? That shit is SWEET! I think you were robbed also--I mean the proof is in the pudding!! Did his dancing throw everybody off? Dude DID have some hypnotic moves---I found myself doing the "robot" ANWAY!! :p

Sway the crowd---NEXT time get yourself a "snazzy brown jacket"!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
WTF what a crock of shit! How did they give it to this guy? Next time tell them you're from IllMuzik and that if you don't win we'll send down some Hooligans to pay them a visit!

members online