For all who said Jay-Z

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is killing real hip hop and is too commercial and sucks the big one, I'm leaning more toward your view point!! How the hell is jay gonna not put out Beanie Sigel's much anticipated album for some R.Kelly Best of Both Worlds Shit, and didn't Baby just do that with Kelly, Jay please retire stop making this pop music bullshit and stop killing hip hop, The last four five Jay songs since the Black Album all sucked to me, you fucking up your legacy dude!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
jaydub23510 said:
is killing real hip hop and is too commercial and sucks the big one, I'm leaning more toward your view point!! How the hell is jay gonna not put out Beanie Sigel's much anticipated album for some R.Kelly Best of Both Worlds Shit, and didn't Baby just do that with Kelly, Jay please retire stop making this pop music bullshit and stop killing hip hop, The last four five Jay songs since the Black Album all sucked to me, you fucking up your legacy dude!!!

Welcome to the "Darkside".

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Welcome to the "Darkside".

haha, for real tho man

"I was a jay supporter from Reasonable doubt to The Black and he's sinking in quick sand with me, you was on top now you bout to flop, please stop, you the ruining real hip hop!!! "

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Jay hey man Imma tell you there were a few songs on the Black I was like....who did that production????? it sucked badly.....a few of the beats were mass confusion on that joint, some shidd that sounded like it was whipped up in like 5 minutes....

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
bigdmakintrax said:
Jay hey man Imma tell you there were a few songs on the Black I was like....who did that production????? it sucked badly.....a few of the beats were mass confusion on that joint, some shidd that sounded like it was whipped up in like 5 minutes....
the beat that 9th wonder did for him actually was made in like 5 minutes..lol
i know what you mean, but that album did grow on me.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
jaydub23510 - TOLD YA!
like Stress said: Welcome to the "Darkside" pal!
Jay-Z has sold his soul to the HIP-POP DEVIL! :fire:

Beware,
Wings

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Jay wuz hot back in the day wit reasonable doubt and when he rolled wit Big L in some shyt..but now hes complete bullshyt..He said He wanna sign Canibus to the ROC cuz Bis can bring the realness back to hip hop but this muthafucka aint spittin real..if he cared so much he wud be the one rappin real witout the ice and money talk..but na hes workin wit R.Kelly again..hes the epedimy of wut happens when money and cars come in effect..

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah I know all about the 9th wonder track I had the XXL b4 it came out with the article ( I got insider free subscription LOL)...but thatz history now....but I was talking about a few of the somewhat abstract not so rhythmic joints....I dunno but put it like this.....when I hear the album I was dissapointed....I expected each track to be somewhat hot....aside from Jiggaz flow over it....and it you listen to the instrumentals some of em were sub par tracks tho.....but nonetheless those producers are PAID now...

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo which trax are you talkin bout big d?... the only one i aint like was the eminem beat... i thought all the rest of the black album beats were pretty dope.... which trax did you think sucked... just curious...

E

Equality 7-2521

as i say in all jay z threads.......

he admitted to selling out.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
All I know is Kells and Hova held it down at that concert. I neva seen a mc hold it down live like that. He did all his joints wit no fuck ups. I thought he was gonna be stiff wit no crowd interaction...but he's also a great performer.

"I dumb down my flow to double my dollars" He said he sold out, damn. What more do you want from the nigga. He still the best in the game in my opinion.

T

The Bastard

ya there are mcs that can touch jigga im just saying very few can, nas def one of em

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Been out of town at VSU homecoming whoa lewd!! What the fuck is up with Roc a FElla, no M.O.P disc yet, no Omilio Sparks, no graft cd's, and they tryna sell the company for a measily 10mil. the name alone is worth more than that, I thought!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Nas can. Trust me,,,the Jigga back in the early 90's was a problem,,,now he's a watered down Pop Icon.

This is what I can't stand about him, the people who are better than him and don't say Nas are being overlooked or are underground or even blackballed!! And what's up with all the lies we are his consumers and he don't care shit about us, he lied in mad interviews about the S.Carter label, the Foxy Brown deal, hell even the Beyonce shit, I just think rap needs a breathe of fresh air, fuck G-unit, Nas, Jay-Z, Murda Inc, fuck all dat, We need something fresh and totally new!! any suggestions?

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Dear Mr. S. Carter

Dear Sean Carter,

I, as well as many hip hops heads in the Illmuzik forum, feel that you are taking away from your legacy value as you claimed to have left upon retirement. It hasn't gotten to the point to where we hate you yet, however we feel the time is near. Decisions to perform with R. Kelly only tell us that you are trying to get one last buck out of us. Hitting us up with "shock appearances and collabos" while in "retirement" doesn't sit well in our stomachs and I suggest that you please stop. It's corny to have us think that you left or "died" only to leave us with your "ghost" haunting us. Most of us know that you probably don't even like R. Kelly since he fucked up your money the last time. You know what I mean? I think the only thing now that people will envy you for is the chick on your arm. Please don't go out like a "sucka"! Your #100, 987 fan, worldcityceo!

P.S.

... on a lighter note, I'm really tryna get signed, could you pleeeeease accept a demo from me. Ughhh, I make beats, too. I got some nice radio shit, please gimme a chance, Just Blaze and Kanye can train me a little more, I'd love to be on your record label and meet the other few people on it...you can me email me at

ireallywannathrowabrick@sean.carter Thank U

lol

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
Dear Sean Carter,

I, as well as many hip hops heads in the Illmuzik forum, feel that you are taking away from your legacy value as you claimed to have left upon retirement. It hasn't gotten to the point to where we hate you yet, however we feel the time is near. Decisions to perform with R. Kelly only tell us that you are trying to get one last buck out of us. Hitting us up with "shock appearances and collabos" while in "retirement" doesn't sit well in our stomachs and I suggest that you please stop. It's corny to have us think that you left or "died" only to leave us with your "ghost" haunting us. Most of us know that you probably don't even like R. Kelly since he fucked up your money the last time. You know what I mean? I think the only thing now that people will envy you for is the chick on your arm. Please don't go out like a "sucka"! Your #100, 987 fan, worldcityceo!

P.S.

... on a lighter note, I'm really tryna get signed, could you pleeeeease accept a demo from me. Ughhh, I make beats, too. I got some nice radio shit, please gimme a chance, Just Blaze and Kanye can train me a little more, I'd love to be on your record label and meet the other few people on it...you can me email me at

ireallywannathrowabrick@sean.carter Thank U

lol

lol, that's what's up!!!

members online