For all you Producers

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
If you had one shot to make a track for a Hip Hop artist who would it be.. Now think about it hard as if it depened on your life.. Shit it probably would.. One wrong move and you might be black balled, dissed and labled wack.

X-RAY
"aka"

Jhttp://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U_Bandradio.m3u?ID=141809&q=Hi&type=stream.m3uewel Avenue OX

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
Man, hard ass question... I would have to say it would have to someone who is somewhat underproduced with a mass of talent so I could pick up the area they need musically...

hmmm...

not sure exactly who I would pick, let me think awhile and I'll post again...

E

Equality 7-2521

man theres so many to chose form.

id say Aesop Rock, Labtekwon, Gift Of Gab, I Self Divine or Busdriver.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I would say andre of outkast as well, because people would except some different stuff coming from him. Jay-z too. You did say something like if your career depended on it.

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
um this is tough i can't just say one so i will state a few. first i would have to say o.c. (ditc crew) one of my favs, tash from the liks, nate dogg would be great, Big L, would be sick rip, and last jay hov, yall can't front on hova.

mc_reni

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Biggie would have to go for me as well, but since its based on alive artists I would have to say Mobb Deep

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
50 cent, I want money!!

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i would say jadakiss or scarface...or maybe brotha lynch hung...but if i could make a track for some old 2pac vocals that would be hot.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
vakill for cannibol ox.. erykah badu al b sure (not rappers but hey) i always like remixing wu tang they have mad rhyme structure ghostface would be good... even missy elliot she has incredible structure.... loop troop or jehst would be good..... def wish cast fellas only really because they were the first 'real' aussie hip hoppers.... andre 3000 that would be fun and jay z (most people would be loving working with these two) the list goes on talib kweli saadat x (put that at the top of the list) souls of mischief ag (mad flow and structure) kool keith for some freaky commodore 64 type synth sounding shit long list could go on a whole pafe lol