For some Sports people

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
My Best friend is first cousins with Rashad McCants. His family is blessed with athletic ability like no other. My boy Cameron has been playing baseball his whole life and got drafted today with the Detroit tigers, he's signin bonus is 3 mil and is gettin and Escalade ESV tomorrow. He also said he was going to get me a mac and pro tools... I'm pretty excited for him, and just wanted to share the news. By the way Rashad rapped an a couple of beats of mine, i will post them up in a couple days when i get home.. He's actually not that bad..

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Maknbeats said:
My Best friend is first cousins with Rashad McCants. His family is blessed with athletic ability like no other. My boy Cameron has been playing baseball his whole life and got drafted today with the Detroit tigers, he's signin bonus is 3 mil and is gettin and Escalade ESV tomorrow. He also said he was going to get me a mac and pro tools... I'm pretty excited for him, and just wanted to share the news. By the way Rashad rapped an a couple of beats of mine, i will post them up in a couple days when i get home.. He's actually not that bad..

Thats Dope, but tell your boy to save atleast 75% of his bonus, because he still has a lot of hardwork ahead of him just getting out the minors and up to the show and staying there. Then again, it is the Detroit Tigers they might call him up by the end of the summer. Thats a real friend thou hookin you up with a mac and protools.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Yeah i've been best friends with the kid since pre school, he is second in the nation in HighSchool ball. He is compared alot to Grifey, he had a story with grifey before the L.A. Boston game saturday. He is going to try and make it to the pro's in 2 years, which is fast. He had better stats then the kid that got picked first in the draft, but His brother is in the leauge, Vj Upton. Alot of politics involved.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That's dope man! That's cool as fuck that he's gunna look out for you on that... Kinda hard for you to believe? I know if one of my homie's came up on 3 mil and became a major league player I wouldn't be able to believe it..

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Thats cool as hell. Think about it if he blows up and becomes a star MTV may want him to be on cribs. Then you can be one of those friends loungin on his plush couch watchin his big screen or playing video games in the background. Naw I heard about dude on the local sports radio shows. I'd be hype. Now lets see how long it takes for him to get up out the minors.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hahah, short fuze...your description of mtv cribs was on point

and Maknbeats, that's awsome news man. really really cool. if you know dudes with money, you can go places nobody else can.