for the cats that bought the platinum refills...

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Did any of you get the sxt files to load into nnxt or you just got the wav files which means you gotta go in and make all the patches yourslef. If anybody has done this I would like the sxt patches. THis should not be illegal since I have the samples just no patches. I work so trying to make these pathes would take me weeks.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I'll get u the owners AIM name in a lil while.

cycloptic

ill o.g.
I've got somewhat erratic quality with what I have downloaded thus far.

Most have SXT's, but some don't, like the Fantom Sax refill. A good portion of the samples are mislabelled, particularly with the Trition refills that I checked.

I haven't scrutinized any of the Motif refills yet.

I'm not really complaining though since the price was so low.

Are you missing all of the SXT's? Maybe you can try to download them again.

cycloptic

C

Chubb-E

lol seems like nobody wis bashing you guys for saying this product isnt fully functional...... by the way i hate this fuckin product.... www.platinumrefills.com (IMO) no bashing plz...I Bought It... And Than The Guy Said he would put up the drum kits for the machines... and nothing... i emailed him about 10times in about 1 month... nothing.... hes a liar... dont buy...

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i mean i cant really bash platinum refills, its not like havin a motif triton and fantom but for 25 dollars its damn close, its given me a lot of new sounds...but i agree on the drums, and wtf is this dude smoking talkin about 40 gigs on his website...i've downloaded almost all the kits and its like 25.

C

Chubb-E

i mean i cant really bash platinum refills, its not like havin a motif triton and fantom but for 25 dollars its damn close, its given me a lot of new sounds...but i agree on the drums, and wtf is this dude smoking talkin about 40 gigs on his website...i've downloaded almost all the kits and its like 25.

CO SIGN A FUCKING BUNCH............(it kind of feels good that im not getting bashed) i warned cats about this 1 month ago and i got bashed so bad.....)

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its close to 40 gigs if you consider that they are in refill format which saves space by compressing the sounds until its time to use them.

O

open mind

there is a mtv show that i like a lot its called PUNKED!
seems like some of u guys would be good candidat for that show because i think u got p------!