Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Freddy

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Place your bets! The movie's coming out in a few weeks, who do you think is going to win and WHY? Feel free to provide references to specific past movie scenes.

<--- You all know who I'm voting for.

I believe Jason will smash Freddy's ass because we all know Freddy's a pussy. He has to hide in people's dreams in order to kill them, where as Jason will go right up to you and rip your spine out, then stuff your body in a tree so that it will fall out at the end when some poor girl is running for her life.

Sure, Freddy's got those claws but he has to play too many tricks in order to get to his potential victims. Jason hunts you down then shows up out of nowhere. Plus, you have to admit, Jason's got some of the best killings ever. He's a creative mo'fo', like throwing a body through a window to divert people's attention, while he kicks down the side door and comes in through there.

*Note: please don't bring other famous movie killers into this convo, it will just ruin this thread!

Attachments

• jason_freddy.jpg
    jason_freddy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 270

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Well, Jason never sleeps or dies.. so ya, jason gonna do some choppin!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
freddy is gonna whoop him good.... thats right, i said it!!!! jason is going to finally get the beating he deserves for his last three movies!!!!!!

wait... freddies last five or so were just as bad........he had like two "final" movies, plus that lame "new nightmare" movie. i think that they should just kill each other so as to spare us anymore of those.....

hey does anyone remember their stupid t.v. shows?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah they've both had their share of terrible sequeled sequeled sequels, but it's all good. I hope it doesn't end in a draw, that would really suck ass. I wanna see Jason slice Freddy's fingers off with his machete!

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'll vote for Jason, he's never had a song written about him.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I would like to see a tag team match! Jason & Michael Myers Vs. Freddy & Candyman! The Masked Men Vs. The Claw Hand Assasins! Yeahhhh!
I think Don King could get that poppin'!

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Ok: Making this movie was a HUGGEEE risk for Wes Craven, because this can either show a new generation of kids how scary Jason and Freddie are, or it can show the kids how corny horror movies actually are now-a-days. This is the type of movie that will either be made RIGHT and be awesome, or be made WRONG and be terrible.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
chances are it will be worth it, either way. big risk for wes craven? like he has a lot of GOOD, QUALITY MOVIES OUT, right? even if it is mediocre (which what i expect it to be) it should still be entertaining.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
They probably will both live at the end, so the rematch can be made.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Originally posted by joeburnem
I would like to see a tag team match! Jason & Michael Myers
damn all this time i thought they were the same person...how bout they duke it out in one of them world lumberjack ESPN tournaments...that would be hot

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Freddy got hands like chucky....
How about "FREDDY v. JASON" VS. "GiGLi"