FREE MIROSLAV PHILHARMONIK 2

I recently wanted to download one free plugin from their site. After I tried out their product manager I decided to never bother myself with any of their products... Their product manager is probably the most unintuitive product manager I've ever seen. No information what's in the download queue, whether the download started or not, nothing. Terrible user experience as far as I'm concerned. :(

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I recently wanted to download one free plugin from their site. After I tried out their product manager I decided to never bother myself with any of their products... Their product manager is probably the most unintuitive product manager I've ever seen. No information what's in the download queue, whether the download started or not, nothing. Terrible user experience as far as I'm concerned. :(
I can't remember what I got from them for free.. LA2A or some old school comp.

And I absolutely agree. I deleted it because you need to install their whole library to make one plugin work. I was going to try individually uninstall or delete th3 rest. But cba to risk it. But yeah.

But Arvs showed me his and it looked pretty good, I probably cracked it back in the day.

He also showed me his Miroslav VST.

But Arvs showed me his and it looked pretty good
So you say Arvs showed you his right? :LOL:
Eyebrow GIFs | Tenor

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

unaufadox

ILLIEN
Apparently their site isn't giving the pop up right now... but if they get it fixed, a real real good grab.

I can't believe I missed this man...I had this on reason back in the day. I am a logic user so I had to do all kinds of rewiring to get it into logic but I did that because it is amazing. It has emotion.