Free Music Business Training (100%)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
More attention needs to be brought to this thread. It's great what you're doing. Off the top of my head:
  1. How do I make money from beats? I mean with MC's, not with TV shows, movies, etc.
  2. How can I promote my personal site for my music?
  3. What's the best way to make use of social media to get my name out there without being "spammy"?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
More attention needs to be brought to this thread. It's great what you're doing. Off the top of my head:
  1. How do I make money from beats? I mean with MC's, not with TV shows, movies, etc.
  2. How can I promote my personal site for my music?
  3. What's the best way to make use of social media to get my name out there without being "spammy"?

Ah yes, I do skip over working with artist a lot. i will make sure to include this

Muhahaha *evil laugh* I'm always here :)

What do I want to know? That's a loaded question. Lol EVERYTHING. Hmmm...I do get a lot of pleasure outta talking Macs VS PCs

And I stuck a cpl forks in the outlet. They assured me my brain would have minimal damage.

Well for starters, what kinda setup do u got? Computer, DAW, hardware.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
And I stuck a cpl forks in the outlet. They assured me my brain would have minimal damage.

Well for starters, what kinda setup do u got? Computer, DAW, hardware.

Akai Mpc 3000
Akai Mpc 1000
Sp 303
Sp505
Maschine
Spark
Akai Mpk49
LPK 25
LPD
Delta 1010
SpB3
Behringer B2
Ntg1 Shotgun Mic
DR40
H1
H2n
Alesis Monitors
MDR7506
Beyerdynamic DT770
Joe Meek VC6Q
Power Conditioner
Fostex Fr2Le
VRM BOX
Saffire 6 USB
Stands/screens/muffs

Whole Lines of Software

There isn't app or plugin I don't have. Typically when contracted to design for a company they give me the application free... I have just about everything out there (most major DAWS)

Windows Optimized machine & Mac Optimized machine

If I'm working for a company I use whatever they want to use, but if I'm just creating for the sake of creating I go with this setup

Laptop
Saffire 6
Reason
midi controller
VRM BOX (it's my grot box)
Headphones
Field recorder (H1 or Dr40)

If I can put it in a backpack it goes with me

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Talk about how the amount of cocaine, booze and hookers one gives to a record executive is directly proportional to the marketing budget they allocate to your project.

Also, which yields a better outcome: discussing a deal in a conference room, nice restaurant or strip club?

On a serious note, talk about the need for a good lawyer, representation and leverage. Particularly leverage in a negotiation.

Akai Mpc 3000
Akai Mpc 1000
Sp 303
Sp505
Maschine
Spark
Akai Mpk49
LPK 25
LPD
Delta 1010
SpB3
Behringer B2
Ntg1 Shotgun Mic
DR40
H1
H2n
Alesis Monitors
MDR7506
Beyerdynamic DT770
Joe Meek VC6Q
Power Conditioner
Fostex Fr2Le
VRM BOX
Saffire 6 USB
Stands/screens/muffs

Whole Lines of Software

There isn't app or plugin I don't have. Typically when contracted to design for a company they give me the application free... I have just about everything out there (most major DAWS)

Windows Optimized machine & Mac Optimized machine

If I'm working for a company I use whatever they want to use, but if I'm just creating for the sake of creating I go with this setup

Laptop
Saffire 6
Reason
midi controller
VRM BOX (it's my grot box)
Headphones
Field recorder (H1 or Dr40)

If I can put it in a backpack it goes with me
im really surprised you use a saffire 6. I hate our saffire 6. It picks up every piece of electronic noise, including mouse movement.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
im really surprised you use a saffire 6. I hate our saffire 6. It picks up every piece of electronic noise, including mouse movement.

Mine is clean. If you're getting electronic noise that's the USB Jack in the computer also dirty house energy . If you're taking about preamp sensitivity well...that'a it's a preamp you need proper recording environment and gain staging

That or you got a faulty unit

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Talk about how the amount of cocaine, booze and hookers one gives to a record executive is directly proportional to the marketing budget they allocate to your project.

Also, which yields a better outcome: discussing a deal in a conference room, nice restaurant or strip club?

On a serious note, talk about the need for a good lawyer, representation and leverage. Particularly leverage in a negotiation.

You are such an odd person. I love it

Alright I'm a little jealous now :) MPC heaven ❤

I'll sell you mine if you're interested

I'm almost done.. aiming for the 1st week of July