Free Pimp C

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Just out of interest... Why is Pimp C in Jail? And how long is he locked up for?

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
berserk said:
Just out of interest... Why is Pimp C in Jail? And how long is he locked up for?

He violated that probation, he was up in the mall and got into an arguement with a group of people and he thought they were going for their pistol, so he pulled his out quicker.
In Texas, if a person feels "threatened" by actions such as that, then its as good as assault.

Pimp C has been one of my favorite rappers for a long time, but the funny thing is all this hype is gonna make people think he is some kinda super lyricist or something but when he comes out and gives you a verse like:
"I'm Pimp C bitch in a candy car/Cadillac, sippin on barre"
all the bandwagon UGK fans are gonna be like "WTF",
but the die-hard UGK fans will loooove that shit. Smoke sumthin Bitch!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
you heard the new bun b album? has pimp on a few tracks, it's a very solid album

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
shadeed said:
He violated that probation, he was up in the mall and got into an arguement with a group of people and he thought they were going for their pistol, so he pulled his out quicker.
In Texas, if a person feels "threatened" by actions such as that, then its as good as assault.

Pimp C has been one of my favorite rappers for a long time, but the funny thing is all this hype is gonna make people think he is some kinda super lyricist or something but when he comes out and gives you a verse like:
"I'm Pimp C bitch in a candy car/Cadillac, sippin on barre"
all the bandwagon UGK fans are gonna be like "WTF",
but the die-hard UGK fans will loooove that shit. Smoke sumthin Bitch!

lolol.....u right, but its the Pimp mane, u just gotta love that nigga

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
I think that he should be out in December.. Like i said i think.. So don't quote me on that.. I know that Bun B will be happy.. He been puttin in enough work for the both of them.. So hopefully he'll take a break..