Not open for further replies.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Do we really need yet another EQ plugin (free or paid) when Fab Filter gets the job done 99% of the time?

Sesame Street Smh GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Do we really need yet another EQ plugin (free or paid) when Fab Filter gets the job done 99% of the time?

Sesame Street Smh GIF
Well seeing as Pro Q isn't free, and is actually pretty expensive as far as EQs go... yeah, quality EQs are well worth it especially when it's a paid plugin that's going for free.

There's also competition/rivals to Pro Q.

And a reason why pros use more than merely Pro Q if they use it.

VVS

Banned
Well seeing as Pro Q isn't free, and is actually pretty expensive as far as EQs go... yeah, quality EQs are well worth it especially when it's a paid plugin that's going for free.

There's also competition/rivals to Pro Q.

And a reason why pros use more than merely Pro Q if they use it.

What's this "paid" word you mention of and what plugin rivals Pro Q3?

day talk GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

VVS

Banned
The better way of going about things.

Unless you're like 12-16 years old and have no money.

Really makes you appreciate and learn your tools more. And if you actually go pro you won't get fucked over. Especially seeing as everyone wants to be youtubers.

I don't think this is the place to hold a "moral court" nor is it the place to be judging anyone for pirating software. My stance is this....if the software I use generates money for me then yes, go support the developer/company and pay for it. If you feel that strongly about pirates go join https://audionews.org/ and introduce yourself to the community. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

VVS

Banned
For those who don't have Fab Filter it might be worth the download.
Waves plugins are usually pretty decent so...

Thanks @OGBama , great find.

For the struggling in college music producer, most companies offer really good student discounts.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
I don't think this is the place to hold a "moral court" nor is it the place to be judging anyone for pirating software. My stance is this....if the software I use generates money for me then yes, go support the developer/company and pay for it. If you feel that strongly about pirates go join https://audionews.org/ and introduce yourself to the community. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF
Where did I say anything about moral court... I said when you got no dough and just a kid go for it.

Bit rich of you to talk about moral court when every single post you make is some weird superiority complex, how you're oh so above this style or that, all passive aggressive comments about peoples mixes or beats. Now you're being such way about one eq by fabfilter.

VVS

Banned
Where did I say anything about moral court... I said when you got no dough and just a kid go for it.

Bit rich of you to talk about moral court when every single post you make is some weird superiority complex, how you're oh so above this style or that, all passive aggressive comments about peoples mixes or beats. Now you're being such way about one eq by fabfilter.

You love injecting your point of views in response to someone else's post like a father-less child that is seeking attention at every opportunity. I replied in reponse to the OP so let's leave it at so you can do something more productive with your time. Go make a beat or some ish...

keegan-michael key thumbs GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
You love injecting your point of views in response to someone else's post

You mean ... like a forum.

If you want to reply just to the OP and have no response you can private message them.

90% of your posts are actually quite toxic and trolling in nature. When Fade has to drop the "maybe battling isn't for you" line, it's time to start thinking about your conduct.

VVS

Banned
You mean ... like a forum.

If you want to reply just to the OP and have no response you can private message them.

90% of your posts are actually quite toxic and trolling in nature. When Fade has to drop the "maybe battling isn't for you" line, it's time to start thinking about your conduct.

It's "OKAY" to not reply my attention seeking son.

"If you want to reply just to the OP and have no response you can private message them." - You just can't help yourself can you?

"90% of your posts are actually quite toxic and trolling in nature. When Fade has to drop the "maybe battling isn't for you" line, it's time to start thinking about your conduct." - The pot calling the kettle black. Haven't battled since and most likely won't again on this forum because of that. So yeah, hop off my nuts twitter fingers LOL.

Working Social Media GIF by Desus & Mero

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
It's "OKAY" to not reply my attention seeking son.

"If you want to reply just to the OP and have no response you can private message them." - You just can't help yourself can you?

"90% of your posts are actually quite toxic and trolling in nature. When Fade has to drop the "maybe battling isn't for you" line, it's time to start thinking about your conduct." - The pot calling the kettle black. Haven't battled since and most likely won't again on this forum because of that. So yeah, hop off my nuts twitter fingers LOL.

Working Social Media GIF by Desus & Mero
I'm not calling you out because I think you're a dickhead (tho I do), but because you're definitely walking a sketchy line...

You seem to like using this forum for whatever reason (other than ill being the illest) despite seeming to think you are too good for it and its members.

So I letting you know, 'cause Fade don't always do obvious warnings, so might just ban you 'out the blue' if he feels you're not sorting yourself out.

I've skip to my lou'd along a fine line before. So know what I'm talking about.

Really I could say nothing and let you get yourself banned, but I also care about the ill so.

VVS

Banned
Says the guy who is finding every and any excuse to mention me.

You're projecting wildly.

Twitter fingers...did you get dropped on your head as a kid? Nobody mentioned you in this post.

"So I letting you know, 'cause Fade don't always do obvious warnings, so might just ban you 'out the blue' if he feels you're not sorting yourself out." - The total count of active members would drop to 15 if he bans anyone else. I'm also sure he holds you in the highest of rewards being the exemplary member right? You keep bringing up the words "toxic", "trolling", "too good for xyz" as if your words hold any weight. This back and forth is a waste of time my guy, obviously you love the attention since your father wasn't around but it's time to move on.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Twitter fingers...did you get dropped on your head as a kid? Nobody mentioned you in this post.

"So I letting you know, 'cause Fade don't always do obvious warnings, so might just ban you 'out the blue' if he feels you're not sorting yourself out." - The total count of active members would drop to 15 if he bans anyone else. I'm also sure he holds you in the highest of rewards being the exemplary member right? You keep bringing up the words "toxic", "trolling", "too good for xyz" as if your words hold any weight. This back and forth is a waste of time my guy, obviously you love the attention since your father wasn't around but it's time to move on.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF
One day you might win a battle and stop crying.

But I doubt it. You've outed yourself as a sad pathetic little person.

Status
Not open for further replies.