free pregnant by jay z

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hahaha yo yall hear this shit... dammmmn

got this shit from my homegirl today......

Well, I got some good gossip for you, on Friday amy was blowing up
my phone all day. It was CONFIRMED that Free is pregnant and she is

pregnant by JAY Z. Yes girl, it is official. Beyonce's dad was in

Columbia Record Label on Friday CRYING to one of Amy's peoples saying

that Free is pregnant and she won't have an abortion. Then, later on

that day -- one of Amy's friend's that works at BET said that she went

into BET and resigned. She gave notice that Dec. will be her last
month at BET.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Jay-Z & Free In Harmony?

Tuesday November 30, 2004

People are going nuts with this Jay-Z/ Free rumor. This rumor says that’s it has been a “confirmed fact” that Jigga has fathered Free’s baby. Furthermore, the rumor states that Free even quit BET. Well, we’ll let everybody know that it’s not true. (Well, we have been told by her people that its not true.) You have to admit that Free’s been glowing lately, but that's not from having a bun in the oven. There was one particular email that was in mass circulation on the net. This email was hitting people's pagers, emails and instant messengers. If the rumor was true, we would NOT be writing this because we'd be taping our heart together, because it would be broken. :( So, get it right - Free and Hov are not expecting. (Now, if we are being lied to, we're going to be very upset. You wouldn't like a rumor-monger when he's angry.)

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i was goin to say... i mean damn free is aight but damn sure aint even close to beyonces fine ass... it probably aint true...

free is the chic off 106th and park on BET

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Yeah Free has been looking pregnant the last 3 months .... her body looks different and she looks a little chunkier. But I heard she's pregnant but by a ball player .... I forgot who. It's all gossip though no one knows the truth but Free.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
gram green what's the deal... how are u going to post something then say... oh maybe i was wrong.... u said that ur girl had the inside... is it true or not....?

K

Keyz Febreez

I'm going to check into this and put up the truth in my next headlines!

HOLL@

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THiS SHiT AiNT TRUE, DoNT BELiEVE ANYTHiNG YoU READ iN THE RUMoRS SECTiON oF ALLHiPHoP.CoM. i MEAN You CAN BELiEVE WHAT YoU WANT BUT DoNT TAKE iT FoR LAW, 95% oF THEY iNFoRMATiON CoMES FRoM EMAiLS THEY GET FRoM oVERZEALoUS Go HARD MoTHERFUCKERS WHo THiNK THEY GoT THE iNSiDE SCoOP.
AND SiNCE iM ALL ABoUT PRoOF, i CHALLENGE SoMEBoDY To MAKE UP SoME STRAiGHT FiCTiONAL SHiT (iT GoTTA BE SoMEWHAT BELiEVABLE) AND EMAL iT To THEM.
oR PoST THEM HERE AND WELL EMAiL THEM SoME DUMB SHiT AND WAiT FoR THE SHiT To Go UP.

TELL EM LiL WAYNE GoT RoBBED WHEN HE WAS AT HoWARD REGiSTERiNG FoR CLASSES, THEY LoVE RoBBERY SToRiES AND LiL WAYNE REGiSTERiNG FoR CLASSES AT HoWARD JUST SoUNDS FUNNY EVEN THoUGH MoST oF US KNoW THAT THERE iS TRUTH To HiM BEiNG oN THE HoWARD CAMPUS AS oF RECENTLY.

RELEASE;

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
esentric said:
Not Sizzling. Maybe a slow Simmer.
Serious, or a burnt out pilot......Sorry man, be shes got a certain skank quality to her,....To each his own......Not that its even worth taking any further, yet i am anyways....If you were to stand free nex to beyonce, jus who would be tha most bangin chick?...HMMMMMMM?.....I think Miss B would, without even having to lift a finger.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
if that was true Jay-Z had to be smokin some serious shit to fuck free over beyonce but free has been gettin bigger but free is fine but not like beyonce

E

esentric

DueceMade Ent. said:
Serious, or a burnt out pilot......Sorry man, be shes got a certain skank quality to her,....To each his own......Not that its even worth taking any further, yet i am anyways....If you were to stand free nex to beyonce, jus who would be tha most bangin chick?...HMMMMMMM?.....I think Miss B would, without even having to lift a finger.

NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!

members online