Free VST: Violent Delay from Bitsonic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Violent Delay is free and looks straight up simple to use. Tons of knobs but also there's some presets.

Features:

Violent delay is a simple delay plugin where you can change the delay with chorus, filter and phaser.
  • Original: we can lower or add to the volume of the input.
  • Wet/dry: we can change the volume with this option.
  • Mid-side: at 0 state it functions as a delay mono, at maximum it functions as a ping-pong delay.
  • Time: this option changes the feedback of the delay. If we want the feedback in sync with the speed this function should be at 0.
  • Reverse: the delay turns around.
  • Smooth: makes the sounds of the delay more blunt. It’s like an attack-value changer.
  • Filter: filtering the delay, we can cut the unnecessary deep or low sounds from the effect.
  • Filter low pass: filters the high sounds, leaves the low ones as they are. The resonance value is changeable.
  • High pass: filters low sounds. The resonance function that goes with the 2 filters can change the tune of the filters.
  • Lfo: automatized filter. It only works if the filter and filter on/off is on.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yup, Reason is my main weapon of choice but I also have Live and Pro tools around for other big projects. I still bridge a few plugins for Live, but yea for the most part I am 64bit everything. I make these HUGE orchestral templates for some of the composing I do and 4gb of ram just doesnt cut it!