Free Webhosting for 3 years No gimmick!

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I just found out about this in my search to find webhosting for my music website, this company 1and1.com has a promotion going on that will knock your socks off! Free for 3 years literally free webhosting, no setup fees, no hidden costs, absolutely free, but get it while you can. Promotion ends January 14th 2004. So if you already have your own domain name for example myrecords.com you can transfer it over at no cost and have them host your site. And its not some minimal little hosting package either fellas.

http://order.1and1.com/xml/static/H...5F6CB86EB1C57BAE52A58AF520.TC60a?__frame=_top

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
$35 through register.com will get you one for a year. All you need is a credit card. There is also other sites which offer free domain name and hosting which you can take advantage of to put your music up on the web. If you need more info let me know.

R

rise9

careful, from my experience, if it sounds too good to be true...it usually is

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Believe me noone is more suspicious than I am, I've read through the terms and agreements and also spoke to customer service at the company several times. It IS indeed the real deal. It's just a promotion to get more business to the company in hopes that you will love the service so much that you'll continue with them past the 3 years. Don't be scared peeps, I'm not trying to pass on bad information. Please check it out yourself my friend.