Freeware Midi And Audio Software:

C

charlysparks

Looks like some tools worth checkin' out....und auf Deutsch auch,....sehr nutzlich!

Thanks for the info

B

balddee

Pretty cool appz, gonna check them out to see if I can make somethin' happen with em

H

Hit

http://astalavista.box.sk/ :p

Wassup Fade, it's been a while, how you doin'?

I was listening to your new mix and thought that that dope scratching was you in the intro, but then I saw the track listing!

Remember that mailing list thing I was trying to do? I had found a nice cgi script called Mojo Mail and spent a while customising it all and fixing bugs... It turns out that it was a waste of time, 'cause the dude isn't really bothered... But, at least I know what to for next time. Still though, web designing can be a bitch!

Anyway, Keep doing what you're doing.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, nah that scratching's not me!

I've also tried Mojo Mail and it sucks big time. That's when I went with Coding Click. You still can't get that one to work for you?

H

Hit

Nah, I haven't bothered with Coding Click since I tried out Mojo Mail. It's actually quite cool once you customise it... (takes a while though!). But I have no use for a mailing list at the moment, since that dude messed me around.

You got any other websites in the works? I need to think of an idea or something for a site, so I can make some money, because clients are all a bunch of punks!!