Sweet potato pie,
Peach cobbler,
Shrimp,
Greens,
Beets,
Corn,
Sesoned vegstables
and crab cake....

Its gonna be a good thanksgiving baby!!!!!!
Whats on your plate

class..

P.S we keep it old school and fry our turkey in an old oil bucket wit a coat hanger, None of these new fancy shit!!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
pig huh?

*reads koran*

classic needs farakhan.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Deep Fried Turkey(shit is the BOMB!!!)
Baked Turkey
Sweet Potatoes
Peas
Corn
Mashed Potatoes
Mom's homeade gravy (off the CHAIN!!)
Pumpkin Pie

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
classic said:
WHat yall know about fried turkey(
Neck bones,
ham hocks,
greens,
yams,
cornbread,
hogmoss,
Pigsfeet,
Porkgrinds,
pig snouts,
Chitlens,
Sweet potato pie,
Peach cobbler,
Shrimp,
Greens,
Beets,
Corn,
Sesoned vegstables
and crab cake....

Whats on your plate

class..

P.S we keep it old school and fry our turkey in an old oil bucket wit a coat hanger, None of these new fancy shit!!

and yall wonder why black folks got high cholesterol!!!LOL, its all good, us italians be eatin similar shit. Plus, i heard Fried Turkey is the bomb! Not to mention, I will FUCK UP some Soul food. Smothered Steak, collard Greens, mac and cheese,,,,I gotta go,,,,,

T

The Bastard

classic said:
Neck bones,
ham hocks,
greens,
yams,
cornbread,
hogmoss,
Pigsfeet,
Porkgrinds,
pig snouts,
Chitlens,
Sweet potato pie,
Peach cobbler,
Shrimp,
Greens,
Beets,
Corn,
Sesoned vegstables
and crab cake....

Whats on your plate

class..

whuchu know about chicken zitti and broccoli on thanksgiving,pass the calamari

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn class thats how we do it in the south we eat all the damn pig,

i got 2 turkeys 1 grilled and one fried
chitlins
home made mac and cheese
collard greens, turnip greens, and green beans
pinto beans
smoked ham
and much more

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
classic said:
Neck bones,
ham hocks,
greens,
yams,
cornbread,
hogmoss,
Pigsfeet,
Porkgrinds,
pig snouts,
Chitlens,
Sweet potato pie,
Peach cobbler,
Shrimp,
Greens,
Beets,
Corn,
Sesoned vegstables
and crab cake....

Whats on your plate

class..

everything on your list PLUS a seven up cake a geramn chocolate cake apple, peacan and cherry pie, maccoroni and cheese, honey glazed ham, brocolli casorole.

I cant wait to tommorow :)

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
My mom probably makes the best mac and cheese hands down,
and if your mama can't make it from scratch, then you were abused as a child,
because you don't know what you're missing.

I got a deep fryer at the crib so I stay with a turkey leg in it.

We close down the family restaurant and cook up a FEAST,
got me excited thinkin about Thanksgiving!

MaineOne

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
please trust I'm happy for yall who are getting ready for that HOMECOOKING, but at the same time yall piss me off!!!! I'm gonna miss thanksgiving cause I'm out of town for work... Class got me homesick like Dorthy.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
damn Chitlens smell like shiiiitttt when their cooking! I grew up in my friends house years ago an they were from NC originally so they made every holiday a feast. My family is scattered and don't celebrate anything it seems like, but fuckit least i'm alive. Happy Holiday's everyone an enjoy your food.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
damn Chitlens smell like shiiiitttt when their cooking! I grew up in my friends house years ago an they were from NC originally so they made every holiday a feast. My family is scattered and don't celebrate anything it seems like, but fuckit least i'm alive. Happy Holiday's everyone an enjoy your food.

I feel for you homey. Gotta do what you gotta do though...be safe.

Now that I got that out the way, I got the best of both worlds. I'ma be at my girls crib early. They Italian so they start eating at 2. They got homemade pizza, antipasta, lasagna, then comes the turkey and everything else. Then I go to my parents crib. And we real Puerto Ricans so we got the Arroz con Gandules, Pernir (<--not sure of the spelling, any Ricans let me know) which is basically just pulled pork...BANGIN. Never had fried turkey though...but it sounds good. And aint nothin better than eating a bangin turkey sandwich the next day w/ gravy and mayo....DAMN I'M HUNGRY!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
word, how bout X-Mas Eve,,,,,,bacala, scallops, clams oregenat,,,crab legs,,etcyall do that too right?

oh yeah, i got that Cena video,,,,hot,,,fuckin freddy foxxx was funny as Mr T!
lol fuckin bacala, i hate that shit , yeah we do all that shit, dont forget the antipasto

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
why havn't i heard about people frying turkies, besides bitches getting electrikuted in 70's flic's, until now? sounds odd to fry a turkey. i mean come'on fryin a turkey????

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Chrono said:
why havn't i heard about people frying turkies, besides bitches getting electrikuted in 70's flic's, until now? sounds odd to fry a turkey. i mean come'on fryin a turkey????

Man its an OLLLDD southern tradition that has recently become mainstream, my grandfathers father fried turkey's, Once u have it you will see what all the fuss is about. Its good man, trust me

class...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
classic said:
Its good man, trust me

you can keep the neckbones and pig snout but i would try the fried turkey. i've always been careful what i stick in my mouth but i'd chomp on some fried turkey. i have some frequent flier miles(not really) so if iget an invite to one of these good southern home cookings i'd show up. one of these damn years some of you southerners better invite me. don't be surprised if i show up

edit

i can't spell

members online