Fruity Loops 6 Studio ++Regisration EXPIRED!?!?!++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Aiight. My FL 6 Studio registration expired on me. Its tellin' me to get a new code off they website and im not doin' that cuz my copy is bootleg. And i dont want them locking up all my beats. Plus my desktop computer isnt connected to the internet even if i did wanna go the straight n' narrow. How do i get around this? I re-installed FL and its still tryin' to play me....:confused:

somebody help me out please

thanks

J-Beats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I feel u

this is what you do. start your entire system over to get rid of the old registration. you probley should make cd copys of all ur stuff b4 you do it though. and after that you should be good, peace ina bottle a hairgrease

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
this is pissin' me off.

i wish i didnt have to restart my WHOLE system, but damn tho. I gotta make my music

if anybody knows how to fix this without restartin' my whole computer and re-installing everything then let me know. It seems like others are havin' the same problem too

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
If anyone could pm me it would be great, me and some fellow producers got the same problem here.
Even deinstalling, restarting, and using the cracked regkey, it doesnt work anymore. Seems like you cant overwrite the register with the crackkey anymore.
Very irritating!

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
The Solution( NO NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING OR REFORMAT)

I'll make it easy for everyone I had this same problem like 2 months ago. You see the little thing at the botton right of your pc if you are using XP Date and Time Settings? All you gotta do is set back your date a few months prior to the expiration date. Say your copy expired today Nov/15/2006. Usually you get that little box that pops up saying you have 3 days left. Basically just change the date back say June/5/06 before you load up FL Studio. Then change the date back for personal usage. This should do the trick. -O.N.E.-

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
thx insane, very simple but effective

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'll make it easy for everyone I had this same problem like 2 months ago. You see the little thing at the botton right of your pc if you are using XP Date and Time Settings? All you gotta do is set back your date a few months prior to the expiration date. Say your copy expired today Nov/15/2006. Usually you get that little box that pops up saying you have 3 days left. Basically just change the date back say June/5/06 before you load up FL Studio. Then change the date back for personal usage. This should do the trick. -O.N.E.-

arrrgh

O

open mind

If anyone could pm me it would be great, me and some fellow producers got the same problem here.
Even deinstalling, restarting, and using the cracked regkey, it doesnt work anymore. Seems like you cant overwrite the register with the crackkey anymore.
Very irritating!

uhhm CRACK? time to close this shit! haha.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
yeah i bought fl second hand and i paid for it with some crackdeals, sorry for the confusing, it is perfectly legal!

M

MissJakk

Thanks man...that was most definately a help and then some..pure genius...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online