Fruity Loops Sound

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
When I downloaded the Fruity Loops Demo I had really wack sound and it skipped like hell during playback. Has anyone else experienced this?

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, try downloading the latest direct X drivers or freeing up space on your hard drive, cause if it's too clutterded it'll slow down your program.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWBBBBBBBIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
as far as the wack sounds, FL comes with wack sounds. its on you to sample sounds or buy sound banks to use in fl. fl is basically just a tool to use and creat beats but the sounds gotta be yours. try downloading the beat this kit on this site and chopping it up. you could get some pretty dope sounds.

PEACE!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
go to fruity menu Options-Audio Settings and try different adjustments. Also be carefully with the sound driver selected (DS-DirectSound is preferable, also by installing latest DirectX from Microsoft Site and also latest sound card drivers from card or chip manufacturer site). Here you can tune all soundcard performances including avoid overcharging or delays from MIDI controllers etc.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
ok guys, thanks for your help and suggestions. that fuckin thing was pissin me off real bad.