FTdub intro

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
What Up IllMuzik.
FTdub here fromFort Worth, TX. I have been making beats for about 8 years, and cuttin for 9. I am a hip hop traditionalist, I live and diewith my sp1200, eps 16+ and turntables. I rock the 12s and a Rane 54. i have about 200 records and i love to sample them. I use acid now to sequence, but I try to do everything i can analog, before digitizing it. I recently came upon a Studer reel 2 reel, and I am experimenting with tape loops and delays. My beat creation style falls into the slower tempo, head nod style. My day job is teaching audio and video technology at a high school. A few of my students that enjoy production are also registering currently so that you all can add to what I am showing them.

Peace, FTdub

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik. Good to see you're teaching something to the yung'uns! The only time I was ever in Fort Worth it was 111 degrees I think.

g@Vin c@$h

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
You got a tight job man. We never had any classes like that in my high school. Personally i think they should have classes like that in every highschool in the nation, nah.... THE WORLD!
I'd really like to hear some of your beatz.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Kansas ain't bad

g@Vin c@$h said:
You got a tight job man. We never had any classes like that in my high school. Personally i think they should have classes like that in every highschool in the nation, nah.... THE WORLD!
I'd really like to hear some of your beatz.

Cash,
Im originally from Manhattan, KS.

g@Vin c@$h

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
FTdub said:
Cash,
Im originally from Manhattan, KS.
Damn, i never get to talk to anybody from kansas man. I guess you could say it's not bad, but for the music industry, it's bad.
You ever been to Dodge? Dodge frickin sux. No bull. Manhatten ain't to bad and Lawrence is pretty cool, but western ks. HORRIBLE

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome To Illmuzik! :nanner:

being an audio\video technology teacher must be a great experience! :)

in israel, they have just started to teach DJing (in high school, as part of the educational program)... a few days ago, the first matriculation exam in DJing took place!

members online