Fuck The Police!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My man was killed this weekend in Newport News VA, weekend before last we were partying at VSU homecoming now this nigga dead, popo said he tried to run over them, and they shot him, he got out the car and ran and died in some ladies back yard, fucking cops waited 4 hours to call an ambulance for him, but a few seconds to call them for there man, he broke the cops leg, why not shout him in the leg and take a leg for a leg, instead of leaving this young dude dead!!! We've beeen having candlelight vigils and protests and shit, and the cops out there at the vigils been carrying the fuck out of folks, talking about stay out the street or you'll get a ticket and such! this is the 3rd time this year some shit like that has happened, where is the NAACp!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ayo, my condolences to you fam. The only thing to do in a situation like this is to call Al Sharpton's office. Nobody will listen to some young dudes from a neighborhood alone.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Ayo, my condolences to you fam. The only thing to do in a situation like this is to call Al Sharpton's office. Nobody will listen to some young dudes from a neighborhood alone.

Last year about this time a girl in Hampton was shot by the police after a "slow speed" chase wtf, anyhoo MR. AL got involved only to leave it alone, and the investigation concluded that it was a rightful shooting! One reason he backed off was the officer involved was black and the chick was black so it wasn't "racial" !

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
FUCK AL SHARPToN ToO, THAT PUBLiCiTY CHASiNG BASTARD, HE DoNT GiVE A FUCK ABoUT THE REAL PEoPLE WHo ARE STRUGGLiN.
DAMN JAY YoU WAS JUST TALKiN ABoUT THAT VSU HoMECoMiNG.
THiS WoRLD GETS CRAZiER EVERYDAY.
HoLD YoUR HEAD SoN.

T

The Bastard

jaydub23510 said:
My man was killed this weekend in Newport News VA, weekend before last we were partying at VSU homecoming now this nigga dead, popo said he tried to run over them, and they shot him, he got out the car and ran and died in some ladies back yard, fucking cops waited 4 hours to call an ambulance for him, but a few seconds to call them for there man, he broke the cops leg, why not shout him in the leg and take a leg for a leg, instead of leaving this young dude dead!!! We've beeen having candlelight vigils and protests and shit, and the cops out there at the vigils been carrying the fuck out of folks, talking about stay out the street or you'll get a ticket and such! this is the 3rd time this year some shit like that has happened, where is the NAACp!
MY CONDOLENCES

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
fuck da commonwealth pigs... i remember that shit in hampton last year... you cant count on Al for shit but a publicity stunt

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
gram green said:
fuck da commonwealth pigs... i remember that shit in hampton last year... you cant count on Al for shit but a publicity stunt

Thanks for the love guys, just got back online, and that's real yo!! A yo whatever ya'll do don't run from the cops it will not end sweet for you!!! My area is getting real crazy with this police state shit!! I don't even like going out no more!

T

The Bastard

Another Example How Much Of A Pig A Cop Can Be A 21 Year Old Girl Got Killed Not Far From Fenway Park This Mornin Durin The Celebration Of The Ball Game.the Cops Shot Bean Bags Into The Crowds And She Got Hit In The Head With It And It Killed Her,fuckin Sick

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeah FUCK the police man.

i swear the police in America seem really messed up, i mean they aint angels over here (england), but we dont get them redneck types who cant do their job fo shit.

it needs attention from your government.

sAfE.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Rhythmikal said:
yeah FUCK the police man.

i swear the police in America seem really messed up, i mean they aint angels over here (england), but we dont get them redneck types who cant do their job fo shit.

it needs attention from your government.

sAfE.

DoG, THEY ARE THE GoVERNMENT.
AND YoU CANT SAY SHiT ABoUT PoLiCE SiNCE 9/11.
THEYRE HERoES, BUT 99% oF THEM PiGS WAS WATCHiN oN T.V LiKE EVERYBoDY ELSE.

RELEASE;

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
Another Example How Much Of A Pig A Cop Can Be A 21 Year Old Girl Got Killed Not Far From Fenway Park This Mornin Durin The Celebration Of The Ball Game.the Cops Shot Bean Bags Into The Crowds And She Got Hit In The Head With It And It Killed Her,fuckin Sick

that was some crazy shit, and them shits supposed to be non lethal, they shot the chick in the head wtf!!! I'm telling ya'll we are becoming a police society!! They tryna complete that New world Order and Illuminati shit, it's getting serious folks! I'm tryna get in shape and stay fit cause you don't when shit will jump off!! I know who side I'mma be on!

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i have a friend that died becuase of the cops and one more that he is in wheel chair for the rest of his life becuase of the cops... i feeling you man... and i feel sorry about your boy.... RIP

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i think the fact that your pigs carry loaded guns doesnt help.

sAfE.

members online