fuckin mutha funkin frooty loopz

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
damn fruityloops to hell!!!!!!!!!

mutha fucka just went and delted every single fuckin beat i made on it!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin fuckin fuckin fuck mutha fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone has had this happen to them before respond plz

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
fruity capable of deleting all your beats, unlikely to my ears..

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This usually happens when you store your beats inside the Fruity folder, thats where you mistake came in kaivai, next time create a folder outside and name it sommin like kaivais shit and put all ya samples and stuff there, then go to option folder settings and add it to the sample browser, that way next time when you update fl studio it wont overwrite your stuff....again.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
fruity loops fucked up

sorry im gonna have a whinge

fruity loops went tand took my tracks and put them in a rar/zip archive and password protected it all and i have no idea how this happened but it did has this happened to you???

how can i get my shit back???

when will the torture end????

sumone plz give me sum help

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Kaivai the first thing is that you need to go to the FLstudio website and ask the people who can legitimately answer your question. But I already know you can't do that. This did not happen by accident, FL does it to get back at people who use cracks, especially when they visit the website using a crack. No you can't get your files back: go buy a legit copy of the software. You do not need to save your files outside of fruityloops. A file is a file is a file anywhere on your computer, what would be the logic behind that? If somehow I'm mistakin and you have a legit version :/ you may need to update your virus software, I know of a virus that does that exact samething but it is far worse than what you explained. I believe you have a crack version which is the reason you came here to plead for help when Fl has excellent tech support. Next time, if you have a crack, even with a registration code, don't try to get onto thier website, you will get busted. In anycase, that is the only known thing to happen.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
fruity loops sucks for starting out because it doesn't force you to learn the shit you need to learn like an mpc or a fully fledged midi sequencer like logic or sonar does

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Kevin A has given the answer to your problem.

and i couldn't ignore 2_nice's reply:"fruity loops sucks for starting out because it doesn't force you to learn the shit you need to learn like an mpc or a fully fledged midi sequencer like logic or sonar does".
this is UTTER BULLSHIT. i can't find a better description for what you had written :alien:

this thread has been closed (since we don't want to start another fruity love\hate thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online