Fuckin Pennsylvania people suck!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
can i ask the 'yanks' (sorry) wat the current rates are for a normal ounce over there?

over here you get an ounce for £130. other uk heads may disagree but in my area this is the going rate. im talkin about green not resin.

sAfE.

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
nah , i mean, some typical dutch stuff you could die on, like jack herrer, you got this overthere ?

formant you dutch?

they don't know nothin bout that jack herer, white widow, the real mcoy, sensi star, white kc and ice... thats that a-dam bka amsterdam shit..... that's what i was tryin to tell spanishharlem bout, cause that dutch shit ain't no joke.. i used to think american weed was the shit till i got stationed in germany and started making trips to the netherlands... i tell ya once i get out the army i'm becoming a dutch citizen..

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
lowlow said:
formant you dutch?

they don't know nothin bout that jack herer, white widow, the real mcoy, sensi star, white kc and ice... thats that a-dam bka amsterdam shit..... that's what i was tryin to tell spanishharlem bout, cause that dutch shit ain't no joke.. i used to think american weed was the shit till i got stationed in germany and started making trips to the netherlands... i tell ya once i get out the army i'm becoming a dutch citizen..

Adam is nice but they sell a lot of crap too, just because there's tourists who'll buy anything, just that simple. I know that they sell better stuff throughout the country, cities that aint nuthing like adam but have the pricewinners!

www.highlife.nl/frame_eng.html
www.hightimes.com

check both for events in Adam, the cannabiscup is cool, they come with dope concerts, they had jean grae some time back. And there's a huge ass highlife hempfair aswell,all good. Way to good...

this one's fo stress, make your pick lol!
http://www.sensiseeds.com/ml/shop.asp?MainLev=3

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
a-dam is off the chain i just like going there during the cannibus cups or when they have a concert i'm interested in but like you said their is a lot of tourist their. plus its like a 6 hour drive from the u.s. army base in germany, that's 2 far to be going every weekend. when i'm not in a-dam i'm usually in utrecht, herleen or maastricht. what part you be at? let me know, since you know spots with the better sticky.

ice and white widow are some cannibus cup winners....

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
shit man, im from heerlen and living downtown maastricht at the moment, you're at geilenkirchen or Bitburg,...I played ball against the lions way back lol!

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
shit man, im from heerlen and living downtown maastricht at the moment, you're at geilenkirchen or Bitburg,...I played ball against the lions way back lol!

oh, shit you reside in maastricht? bruh, i'm up that bitch all the time. if you from there then you know bout silver pearl and neville's haze..

nah i ain't in bitburg bruh, i'm in mannheim. you where know that's at?

man i'm a hit you on the pm.

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
I can get the seeds tho. I'm actually workin on some Widow right now,,lol,,

widow's cool bruh it gives an even high? doesn't make you to sleepy or to uplifting.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
lowlow said:
oh, shit you reside in maastricht? bruh, i'm up that bitch all the time. if you from there then you know bout silver pearl and neville's haze..

nah i ain't in bitburg bruh, i'm in mannheim. you where know that's at?

man i'm a hit you on the pm.

dope, im all bout them white widow from smurf, im living next to marcy's, great on the santa maria and NLX, best shop in town is definitly heaven69, good widow and even better jack herrer ( sometimes super jack aswell ). I think its shit though, I used to live up in Nijmegen, they got the better shit going on, the plain white widow is insane and hashies are like playdoh, straight mocro import.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
lowlow said:
widow's cool bruh it gives an even high? doesn't make you to sleepy or to uplifting.

word,,,here's that fuckin Tundra

P2160058.jpg

members online