funniest records you own

ill o.g.
Post the names or scanned pictures of the funniest albums you own....

hers my current top five...

1. Long Island Banjo Society - WTF (when my scanner works again the cover of this album will be my avatar)

2. HI FI Organ Moods - Now this a real "banger album", have you ever been to a baseball game (Seriously working on a track from this album that not as "Hi fi" as it claims to be)

3. Contact High with the Godz by the Godz - (this album has a entire song with the vocalist making cat noises)

4. BLACK FAMILY DAY - Minister Louis Farrakhan (This "album" is awesome)

5. Solitudes (Dangerous Cargo) - an effects album full of the "soothing" sounds of cargo barges lol

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dayum

the funniest record that i own is the mickey mouse disco record....now if you have something to top that then tell me.....you know the one with DISCO DUCK on it

ill o.g.
MORFEEUS said:
the funniest record that i own is the mickey mouse disco record....now if you have something to top that then tell me.....you know the one with DISCO DUCK on it

i had to listen to disco duck everday at my last job i wanted blow up the PA system

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
We have this record on the effects of smokin weed..Its like an anti pot record..very funny from the 50's or 60's

OMG Disco Duck was like one of the first 45's I owned, My dad gave rick dees who made that record his first job in broadcasting, at the time they worked at the same station..Funny stuff I was like 5 when that came out, wasnt aware anyone knoew about that record...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i used to have this record called "girl ill fuck you. " it was a remake of the jungle bros. girl ill house you. i loved that shit. that shit disappeared a long time ago. i wish i could find that shit today.

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
"C is for Cookie" has to be the funniest one i own.

B000002BBC.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
i got wombles of wimbledon (uk record) pretty funny also roland rat
few monty python records, jasper carrot - funny coz its a stand up comedy record

got one dj yoda record wallace drummond thing, where he has a shout out track lasts about 7 minutes him jus callin out stupid names ;p good for scratchin

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
OMG Disco Duck was like one of the first 45's I owned..Funny stuff I was like 5 when that came out, wasnt aware anyone knoew about that record...

It was top 5 down here in Australia, I've still got the same copy I brought when I was a kid. There was another almost identical one, Disco Gorilla or something like that by Rick Dees.

Bicentennial Nigger by Richard Pryor is my funniest.

I often pick up comedy or kid's records for sampling.

members online