FUnny vision of hip hop in 2008.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
1. After proposing for the 17th time, Jay-Z is dumped at last by Beyonce for her "Girl, That's a Weave" co-star, Usher. The 45 year-old Jay-Z subsequently releases his latest album, "I'm Retiring For Real Now...Y'all gonna Miss Me. Watch. I'm the Best. Y'all Know it. Love me. PLEASE!" The album does 1.5 mil and Jay-Z starts dating Raven Symone to keep himself in the public eye. Later, he records a mashup EP with up-and-coming young punk band Generic Skaterband from Cali. He's fired as Prez of Def-Jam for spending $11 mil on promotion for Bleek's last album "Please, please, please, please, y'all...Buy this."

2. Cam dies of AIDS. Jim Jones' beard sings "Amazing Grace" at his funeral.

3. 50 releases his latest "comeback" album, "Look, Y'all, I Got Shot Again," created with beats he found in the garbage bins outside Dr. Dre's home. The album tanks and 50 begs Ja Rule to shoot him...again.

4. Ja Rule yet again declines to shoot 50 Cent. He makes another easy $1 mil in a shytty Steven Segal movie and another easy $1 mil as the snitch for Josh Hartnett and Nick Cannon in the buddy comedy "Black cop, White cop"

5. Nas releases his 3rd independent album, "HAHAHAHAHA, I Can Write Whatever I Want, Sell 300K, Be Paid and Ignore People!" The album sells 350k with no promotion and without a single interview, video, concert or single from Nas. No one knows how to contact him.

6. Ashanti wins NAACP Image Award for Best Actress for her role in "The Underrated Princess," despite a massive internet-based protest. Ashanti stuns the audience with her vitriolic acceptance speech, stating "If you bytches would stop-hating so fukkin much, maybe I'd go away. You stupid ass dirty bytches. Thank you, NAACP, for this honor."

7. Eminem's latest "Whatever, White Kids Gonna Buy It Anyway...NIGGER NIGGER...See?" sells 8 million copies in 3 months. It's lead single, "I'm White, Gimme That Grammy" wins the Grammy for Best Rap Song.

8. Wu-Tang breaks up. No one cares.

9. Andre 3000 is nominated for an Academy Award for learning 3 chords, lip-syncing, doing drugs and dying in "Jimi."

10. Fat Joe, Jada and Game start a trust fund for 50's kids, because they feel sorry for him.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
created with beats he found in the garbage bins outside Dr. Dre's home.

that bit made me LOL.

good ish, where u get that from?

sAfE.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Cold Truth said:
10. Fat Joe, Jada and Game start a trust fund for 50's kids, because they feel sorry for him.

Not to start some shit, but I think it'll be Fat Joe and Jada... Game wont last that long...

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
If only Ashanti REALLY knew what them dyrty bytches think of her..LOL.

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
5. Nas releases his 3rd independent album, "HAHAHAHAHA, I Can Write Whatever I Want, Sell 300K, Be Paid and Ignore People!" The album sells 350k with no promotion and without a single interview, video, concert or single from Nas. No one knows how to contact him.

True. With alot of ppl attackin him, I don't think he really cares at the end of the day.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Ashanti,,,lol,,,she aint shit! Too bad she had to sleep her way up the ladder!!! Thats right, I said it,,,,,

second that.

how can you put Ashanti in a film next to Samuel L. Jackson???

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
second that.

how can you put Ashanti in a film next to Samuel L. Jackson???

COld but true. even after samuel said he would not star in any movie featuring rappers or other forms of artist that dont really act ( mind you ashanti is the best at acting like she a singer)

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
[Jay-z] He's fired as Prez of Def-Jam for spending $11 mil on promotion for Bleek's last album "Please, please, please, please, y'all...Buy this."

LOOOOOOOOL