Futuristic Endtime

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 5
mix sounds good... only constructive comment would be to see if you can get the mastering louder so the drums can hit harder... beat give me early 2000's bizzy bone vibes
Thanks man. Appreciate your feedback. I mix my beats with the aim to leave around 6db overhead for the mastering process in the case that someone wants to spits bars on it.

I like it, I like the breadth of the frequency spectrum and stereo field being used, reminds me a lot of how my beats come out when I compose only. The snare stood out to me as maybe being a little thin, but it sounds like an 808 snare to me and they can be pretty thin anyway, personally Id probably pitch it down a little and throw an r-vox on it to make it more present, but then take that with a pinch of salt, I like my snares to hit pretty hard and that's just a taste thing.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Sounds good in general, not much to say not really something id listen to but nothing wrong with it, not really feeling the flute/string synth a g-funk style would fit better i think