Game 7 NHL Sadness

Wtf San Jose, u suck. My team NEVER makes it through the finals. Ur lucky ur getting ur ass kicked by LA, otherwise I would disown you. That's all.

The Sharks choked so hard :( They had plenty of opportunity and blew em ALL...nobody in LA even knew who the Kings were til they won the Stanley Cup and now they're everyone's team. I've sat center ice right behind the glass at Staples Center many times...often for cheaper than the booze r there. I've always liked the Kings. Just not today. Blackhawks Vs Red Wings Game 7 tonight.

These r the way Game 7s should all be...I like constant edge of ur seat action. I was so disappointed w the Sharks game as a game, not even cuz of the score. It was boring and irritating.

If they were gunna lose I'm glad it was against the Kings tho cuz they're my 2nd fav team...I'm rooting for them now that the Sharks r out.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I couldnt even tell you which teams were in the finals. The only time im interested in watching hockey is during the winter olympics. The games seem better for some reason

I couldnt even tell you which teams were in the finals. The only time im interested in watching hockey is during the winter olympics. The games seem better for some reason

The Olympics are super fun to watch...even more so if u know all the players from their respective teams and know what they're capable of as a dream team. I'm pretty dorky and I love all sports but hockey is like....heaven. Lol u gotta watch the finals at least!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I dislike Boston and the Penguins, so whoever they play in the finals gets my vote.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
The Olympics are super fun to watch...even more so if u know all the players from their respective teams and know what they're capable of as a dream team. I'm pretty dorky and I love all sports but hockey is like....heaven. Lol u gotta watch the finals at least!

The 2010 Olympic hockey was the best you really cant get any better then that year. USA vs Canada, in Canada. All those matches that year were classics. Its the same with soccer, im only interested during the world cup. But if Detroit were in the finals i would try to follow them.

Yea that was epic! Fkg Canadians win everything. I straight remember where I was and what I was doing and with who during the last Winter Olympics. I reserve my disinterest for shit like baseball and basketball. Hockey's a gritty manly sport...the way they should be played. Sports is full of whiny ass millionaires...I'd like to see those same guys play on ice.

Btw hell yea Bruins on that double overtime win tonight. Killin it. Predictions still set on LA Vs Boston for the cup.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
I reserve my disinterest for shit like baseball and basketball. Hockey's a gritty manly sport...the way they should be played. Sports is full of whiny ass millionaires...I'd like to see those same guys play on ice.
quote]

LOL... Lebron 6'8" 260lbs freak athlete, if he could skate he would murder all those hockey guys.

members online