Game and Snoops third singles, video inside

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
this is games third single like i previously informed yall, is Dreams, produced by Kanye west and the most expensive track on the album so they had to come with a hot video to compliment it.

Source: dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/the_game-dreams-(dubcnn).wmv

this is snoops third single from the "Rhythm & Gangsta" album, "ups and down" i think the beat is hot even tho is just a looped sample that i ran across a month ago from the Bee Gees "love you inside out. this video got that old school west coast feel to it, i think snoop is trying to make a comeback.

source: dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/snoop_dogg-ups_and_downs_bang_out-(dubcnn).wmv

enjoy

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Good post TITO. That Game video kinda looks like "Toy Soldiers" to me, and I saw that Snoop video the other day, that joint is hot.

-Roy

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I only watched Game's video cause Mya was in it. But word I think Snoop is tryin to stage a comeback though. We'll see.

ill o.g.
You that video iz deep, puttin Mya in it just made it seem that much better. Where did Kanye get that sample from?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
W is the sign of the anti-christ.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol wtf the anti-christ
they said the new pope is the anti-christ, shit i don't know about that look how old he is i give him 5 years tops

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
TITO said:
this is snoops third single from the "Rhythm & Gangsta" album, "ups and down" i think the beat is hot even tho is just a looped sample that i ran across a month ago from the Bee Gees "love you inside out. this video got that old school west coast feel to it, i think snoop is trying to make a comeback.

enjoy

Correction, it's actually Snoop's 4th single off the R&G album. Drop It Like It's Hot, Let's Get Blown, Signs, and this would be the fourth. But good post no doubt. I personally like the Dreams joint better

T

The Bastard

thats a bangin track, ill video too, and i never was really feelin game be4

members online