Game's 300 Bars

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
What up???

Anyone hear this yet?? What you guys think, a lot of people around me talkin bout it, i think its aight, a little too long though, damn near 20minutes

drop you comments

http://www.allhiphop.com/streaming/300Bars_game.wax

theres a link, i dont know if it's all 300

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
*stretches*

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnns*

he STILL rapping? that song aint over yet?

*goes back to sleep*

im gonna burn this to disc, and use it on those nights wen i cant sleep. this is the most boring diss track ever. it scores high points for ambition but thats where it stops.

the lloyd banks thing was pretty funny though, but really, he aint dissing nobody nicelike... aint no lines that make me go "whoa"

its all basic trash talk...... "ya'll are gay" "F*** 50, F*** banks"

i'll be suprised if he didnt say "yo momma!" in there somewhere.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
*stretches*

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnns*

he STILL rapping? that song aint over yet?

*goes back to sleep*

im gonna burn this to disc, and use it on those nights wen i cant sleep. this is the most boring diss track ever. it scores high points for ambition but thats where it stops.

the lloyd banks thing was pretty funny though, but really, he aint dissing nobody nicelike... aint no lines that make me go "whoa"

its all basic trash talk...... "ya'll are gay" "F*** 50, F*** banks"

i'll be suprised if he didnt say "yo momma!" in there somewhere.
co sign......Jay Z diss on "Drop it like its Hot" was funnier than this one.......I aint gonna even compare it to "Ehter" , "Takeover" "No vasline" etc................

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
....bitch in yoo, momma said knock you out, dre day, the bridge is over, etc.....

this thing is at the bottom of the diss track trash heap of major artists, and at the top of the hype heap.

ill o.g.
I dont know how much skill this is if it takes you 15 minutes to diss or get your point across.

If this is a freestyle i gotta show a lil more resepct, but it still aint that hot to me.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Yo, I gotta give em respect on rhyming that long, is hard enough to spit a hot 16 without running out of breath, As far as the bottom of the diss list.. HELL NAA, ive heard a bunch of garbge as diss tracks, NELLY dissin KRS, J.D Dissing DR. DRE, Benzino dissing Em cmon now , its not the best diss track, but it defineatly aint the worse

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
of course he got skillz, but what's the point of dissing g-unit after the truce?? And people who think that is a freestyle it is not it written obviously and it doesn't takes a lot of breath, he probably did it in 10 takes or more. I had respect for game, but that move is plain stupid cuz on tv he acted like he was over it and than BOOM at summer jam he diss them agaiin.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man yall cats is crazy!!!!This one of the hottest disses let alone freestyle. And Qwerty a freestyle is any track recorded thats not a song and done over someone elses beat. Mostly every freestyle you hear on mixtapes are not off the top of the dome. Thats not a freestyle thats some shit you do on spare time or bullshit to practice skill. But as far as the Game and 50 shit. 50 cant fuck wit Game lyrically and Game was never going to get dropped Jimmy Lovine personally had control over the whole situation and thats how Game got wit 50. People talk about Dre hooking them up but Dre is a middle man as far as Jimmy Lovine is concerned hes the one who really pulls the strings. But in the long run Game will have more success in the rap game for the simple facts that he has a real respect for hip hop and knows the culture and is very talented and 50 is not in tune wit da street right now at all. And when i say that i dont mean by dropping a mixtape because any artist with mainstream success can do that but i mean being in tune with the music and street. 50 hasnt dropped a real mixtape since "50 Is The Future". And by him making stupid mistakes like dissing legends like Nas, Kiss, Joe.....he is only hurtin his credibility. I know all the so-called hip hop fans(corny dudes who just hear whats on TV, Radio, Mags, and Internet) who think 50 is so hot right now would probably disagree and say that he is killing the rap game right now wich would be true if your talking about sells but when you factor in controversy, eminem's fan base, some of dre's, and the marketing giant Universal Records who have been know to have artist sell at least 4 million every release(nelly, cash money, eminem,50, etc.) then how can you not sell records!......Pretty much the rap game is sour right now but that real hip hop is coming back and 50 wont last too much longer if he continues to say and do stupid shit and make soft ass song like Candy Shop, Little Bit,etc.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Ca$h Pacasso said:
And Qwerty a freestyle is any track recorded thats not a song and done over someone elses beat.

sorry man,,,thats what it means "now" in the industry. Freestyling is the art of spittin' rap off the top of ya dome. Just breal down the word itself. "Free"- not being held down or constraight. The majority of the industry cannot really freeestyle in every sense of the definition so there has been a new definition made up for it. Basically many cats just camnt come from the head.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yep its pretty Sad 12 yr old kids comin up now Think a Freestyle is 50 Cent Rappin over a Beat for a Minute Spittin His Writtens .

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
CampO said:
Yep its pretty Sad 12 yr old kids comin up now Think a Freestyle is 50 Cent Rappin over a Beat for a Minute Spittin His Writtens .
yea too right it seems nowadays the art of freestyling is all but dead !

the track woz ok though, he's obviously got some skills to do the track but why is he going after g-unit now they have settled their beef !

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
sorry man,,,thats what it means "now" in the industry. Freestyling is the art of spittin' rap off the top of ya dome. Just breal down the word itself. "Free"- not being held down or constraight. The majority of the industry cannot really freeestyle in every sense of the definition so there has been a new definition made up for it. Basically many cats just camnt come from the head.
Couldnt have said that shit better. I fuckin hate niggas nowadays actually calling something written a "freestyle".

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
yea noone really freestyles anymore, and its sad cause they dont even make it seem like they didnt write it before

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
whether u like him or not is irrelevant. dude got skillz.

well i dont think he has much skills... which is a big reason why i dont like him.

where is the skills in this diss? where are the wity punchlines?

its "f*** you" and that retarded ass, 5th grade "g-g-g-guNOT!!!" shout...

not impressive at all.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Tim D said:
yea noone really freestyles anymore, and its sad cause they dont even make it seem like they didnt write it before

I always thought it was funny when someone over dubs on a freestyle, lol... Or when you can hear the paper crumbling as there rapping, lol..

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
yea word, all the time G Unit is finishing each others lines on supposed "freestyles" its like come on now

members online